Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Zuzu is here! :D

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 23:05:21 )
Aha!!! I found you Zuzu!!! :D :D

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 03:11:08 )

@Totalanimefan: i think if i do look for a job it'll be something like cleaning, i dislike cleaning but if it's for a job i can manage lol
tomorow is when you go to japan right. hope you have fun and a safe journey. ^u^

@Luffer Nutter: thanks for the welcome. ^u^

@Ulixes: yes you did XD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 16:15:00 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hello there. And welcome to Voltra. I'm honestly pretty early at welcoming people, but I'm late to your thread since I've been busy. Terribly sorry about that. But I hope you're enjoying it here thus far.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 17:45:09 )
Hey Zuzu! 'Bout time ;o

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:18:27 )

@Lithinel: thanks for the welcome. it's okay to be late :D
i'm enjoying it here so far. thinking i might create a hangout thread later today since we can't keep posting forever in a welcome thread lol

@Schye: yeah tis about time i joined lol, i think i've liked the avatars voltra had for a couple months but just haven't gotten around to joining. XD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 23:21:45 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@zuzu: Of course! I'm glad you're enjoying it here thus far. Hangout threads are always such fun and it will be worth making one for sure.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 04:44:53 )
@Zuzu: they're some of the more attractive for sure :)
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Donator — Artist Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 16:27:01 )
Zuzu:

Not sure what else to say, so if ye want to know something about me, just ask. ^u^

Welcome aboard eh? ^-^ I'm another Canadian \o/ I love pizza *o* You say you come from other sites? which did you used to use? Im a veteran from Gaia myself *clings to zomg plush* ; A ; I used to sew took a sewing class in high school. I hope we can become friends ^^ I'm real awkward. ^^"
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:02:11 )

@Rayon Declaire: pizza is the best, tho my fave food is poutine :D
i be a soliaonline veteran myself but since the site completely changed, i haven't really been back, especially since 90% of my inventory is 'gone' :/
i joined gaia before solia, and i still go on gaia every so often. mostly just to make avatars and play lake kindred.
i remember zomg back when it was first introduced, i was a beta tester o3o

i also took sewing when i was in highschool, tho haven't done much sewing since.
(Avatar Closet)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.