Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Changing the Future

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 19:33:41 )

Sierra was silent for a moment before sighing.

"I have no idea if she'll be any different," she started, "But she will at least be getting into trouble here."

"We will have to wait and see though." She then said before a light sigh.

"Also, just for the sake of a possible concern you may have, no. I did not use my ability to acquire the information." She then said.

"I merely threatened it."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 20:23:54 )
"Huh." Jackson muttered.

"Fair enough." he said.

"Must have been an effective threat." he then said further. "I've never seen anyone able to intimidate her." he commented, thinking about it.

"Oh well, it got results." he shrugged.

"In the end, that's what matters." he reasoned.

"It's all that matters in this world."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 01:31:58 )

'I just threatened to do pretty much the same thing that she does to otthers, to her." Sierra answered.

"She always thought she was the only one who could do that." She continued. "And while I cannot do something exactly like she does, I could very likely acquire the same effect via a different method."

"Anyhow! I am going to go and procure myself some food." She then said with a smile before waving and heading off.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 01:46:05 )
Jackson watched her go, and then shuddered.

"Eesh." he muttered.

"Yeah. That WOULD be effective." he said to himself.

He then sighed, and found himself continuing to look at her as she went to get her food.

He was... fascinated with her. And he wasn't sure why.

But all he knew was that he liked being in her company. A lot.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 01:56:13 )

Sierra returned a few minutes later, a tray with some pizza in hand.

"Hello again." She said with a smile as she sat down across from him.

"This place is emptying out rather effectively, it seems." She added, looking around a bit.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 02:14:14 )
Jackson looked around, and noticed she was right.

"Huh." he said.

"So it is." he commented.

"Weird..." he muttered.

"Usually it tends to be a bit more sparse and chaotic." he said further.

"Wonder if something's up..." he then mumbled.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 02:15:46 )

"It could be nothing more than the bell is about to ring for the next period." Sierra commented before taking a bite of the pizza.

"And most of the people are needing to be in whatever classroom they are due to be in." She added after a moment.

"Assuming that makes sense, of course."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 02:38:25 )
"Oh yeah, it does." Jackson agreed.

"It's just rare for it to be so... organized? I guess?" he said further.

"Wait..." he then muttered, squinting his eyes a bit.

"Uh-oh..." he said.

"I see Denise coming into the cafeteria." he told her.

"And she does NOT look happy..."

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 02:40:25 )

Sierra sighed lightly.

"To be honest, it does not surprise me that she is not looking happy." She commented.

"I would not be surprised if she has a bone to pick with me now, too." She added. "Threats can bite the one who says them in the ass, quite easily, at that."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 03:10:12 )
Sure enough, Denise walked past all the students, and had her sights squarely on Sierra.

"Ugh." Jackson muttered.

"Here we go." he said.

"Move it!" she ordered Jackson when she got close enough.

"Or what?" Jackson asked.

"You gonna throw a tantrum when I broke up with you and destroyed what you called the school's 'power couple'?" he asked... giving Sierra some insight about past dealings between them.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 03:14:07 )

Sierra just paused, before snickering.

"Awww, did the big bitch of the school lose her boytoy?" She asked, sounding quite different from before.

"Jackson, leave this to the pair of us."She then said, taking another bite of the pizza and getting to her feet.

"I do believe that Denise and I have something we need to speak about, no?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 03:29:03 )
Jackson froze for a moment when he heard the new tone in Sierra's voice.

".......uh.... right." he said.

"Scuse me, ladies." he said further, before hopping onto the other side of the tables.

"Right. You and me." Denise said to Sierra.

"We have something to... work out." she growled.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 03:31:34 )

"That does not surprise me, at all." Sierra commented with a laugh.

"I am quite certain that you didn't like that little... interaction... we had recently." She added with a shrug as she sat down on the table, keeping her gaze on Denise.

"I am also quite certain that it can be done with words, of course." She paused, and smirked.

"Not that you are one to listen to that, of course. So please. Do be sure to do as you wish. But be forewarned, I am not one that will be played with as easily as the others around here." As she spoke, her voice, which was normally lighter, got notably darker.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:09:28 )
Denise just growled again.

"You don't see to get it." she said.

"I have the power to ruin you." she told her.

"I am the real authority in this school." she went on.

"I can make your being here a living... HELL." she threatened.

"You still wish to challenge that?"

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:12:43 )

Sierra was silent for a moment as she seemed to weight that. It was only a moment though, before she met Denise's gaze, her violet eyes seeming to spark a bit.

"I would love to see you try, Denise." She stated.

"Please do. It would be quite entertaining to watch you flounder while incapable of reaching whatever you wish for." She knew that she had a lot more practice with her abilities, and knew that she could very like completely own Denise because of that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:34:22 )
Denise gnashed her teeth when Sierra said that.

"That's it." she said.

"I don't need my powers to deal with YOU." she told her.

Jackson raised an eyebrow when he heard that.

'Is she going to...?' he started to ask himself, but he didn't get a chance to finish his thought... as Desire lunged right for her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 04:41:21 )

Seeing as Sierra had been seated at the time, she hadn't been able to dodge or accommodate for the attack adequately. As a result, both of them ended up on the floor, with Sierra on the bottom and taking the brunt of the attack. She felt the wind forced out of her lungs, and while Denise started to beat on her with her hands, she couldn't stop her.

As Denise landed a particularly harsh blow to Sierra, it seemed she knocked her out.

Instead, Sierra had had enough.

She'd separated from her body.

The next thing that Denise knew, she had Sierra's ghostly hands in her head as she stood behind the bully.

"Don't mess with someone you don't know." was all Sierra said as a warning before thrusting her hands in.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:00:12 )
Denise let out a scream of agony, that Jackson winced at.

"Ooh, geez..." he muttered.

"That... something tells me that didn't tickle..." he said, guessing at what was happening.

"Get out!" Desire yelled.

"Get out of my head!" she yelled further, as students started to back off.

"...things are gonna get ugly here, real fast..." Jackson mumbled.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:06:51 )

"I threatened it earlier." Sierra stated, her voice quite dark and foreboding. She let Denise suffer for another few seconds before taking her hands out and leaning her ghostly form in close to Denise.

"You resume the quite shitty behaviour and I do not care what it is that happens to me, I will do this again." She warned.

"Imagine the pain any time you wish to be a whore again." With that, her ghostly form flickered out of existence.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 05:42:15 )
After Sierra finished her statement, Denise collapsed to the floor... just as a staff member came running in.

"....ohh boy." Jackson muttered.

"What's going on here!?" the staff member demanded. They then looked at the two unconscious females on the floor, and then looked at Jackson.

"I know what this looks like." Jackson said.

"But I didn't do this."
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.