Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Force Me To Draw (And Earn Shrooms..)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 22:29:53 )

@Godawful: Ah it's because you just put the spoiler and image and no text :P
Hows it goin hehe

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 22:49:30 )
@RainbowPanda: Oh, I Did Not Realize That Doing Such Would Not Ping A Person! Urk,,, How
Many People Have I Tried To Ping Without Success? Whelp, Too Late To Fix That Error,, Rip

Its Goin Good! Was Super Tired And Ended Up Sleeping Most Of The Day So Far, So I Sadly
Missed A Large Part Of Todays Gambling. Tut Tut, What A Shame

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 22:59:19 )

Ah. I only draw traditional myself. I do some pixels on Paint, but they are more 8-bit style.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 23:37:04 )

@Godawful: haha it's alright!
Ah i was tired too hah
Oh nu I didn't participate heh

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:00:22 )
@RainbowPanda: Well You Can Always Participate After This Last Intermission.

Dragoness- Man I Wish I Could Do 8-Bit Style Pixels. I Keep Meaning To Try My Hand
At Them But I Never Feel Like They Look Well Enough Lol.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:12:13 )
I’m so bad at keeping up with threads.
Hello again.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:17:35 )

I can't do anything fancy like the pixelists on sites.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:18:47 )
I’m lurking in da shadows..
/should draw or something.. but just wants to play switch LOL/
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:24:11 )
Ugh, I should be drawing too. I haven't played on my switch in too long. I miss it. ; o;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:24:55 )

@Godawful: I'm playing baseball with my family

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:41:05 )
@Godawful:
I know, I'm adorable! Jk, I'm actually very modest. He's been a butt to a lot of other people too and made excuses each time trying to place the blame on the person he was a jerk too. :P Anyways, I'm just going to ignore him this time round. Sometimes it's better to ignore the butts. (Unless they're being exceptionally awful)

Hm. *rubs chin contemplating on this and giving it much thought before shrugging it off as potentially just a side effect of the possibly hallucinogenic pizza*

Yay.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 00:55:07 )
Oh! You drew my avi! Thanks so much! It looks great! > w<

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 01:00:31 )

The Kent kitty is super cute!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 01:22:45 )
@Lithium: Hello Again! I Believe I Drew You, But I Didnt Ping You Correctly. :vanora_sweat:

Kent- Ooo Seems Like Its Time For A Certain Feline To Draw Then! Im Glad You Think So!
It Took A While To Get It Looking Like A CAt ut I Think I Did A Decent Enough Job.. ;w;

@RainbowPanda: Y'know, Ive Never Played Baseball. Or Softball. Last Time I Was Supposed To
Play Was In Elementary, During P.E. Of Course, I Was Voted To Go Last, And The Class Ended
Before I Even Got To Try! Tsk. Such A Shame. I Think I Would Have Enjoyed It.

@Faust Sheep: Hmmmm
A Modest Little Sheepy Boii. Jeez, Sounds Like An Awful Kind Of Person. I Cant Imagine
What Drives A Person To Be A Jerk To Someone. But Yeah, Being The Bigger Person Is Definitely
A Good Course Of Action. Hopefully They Chill Out And Eventually Grow Out Of The Jerkiness

Thattaboy! No Pixies. Just Pizza!. Er, Completely Normal Pizza. Probably :>

Dragoness- Man I Wish I Could Make Neat Pixels Like Pixelists! Such Amazing Abilities Theyve Got

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 01:27:23 )

@Godawful: It's fun but I only enjoy it when people don't judge me on how much a suck at sports haha but I've found that I'm actually decent at some.
You should try it if you ever get the chance!
Also, I feel ya! I'm always picked last! Everyone always doubts my abilities hmph just cuz I'm a girly girl and short

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 01:29:43 )

Godawful - Yeah! They do have great skills! I make little jars and things:

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 01:33:17 )
@Godawful - You’re right! D: I shall probably go draw after this post... You did a great job! Totally looks like a cat~ X3 I like the colors you chose for the eyes. o:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 02:20:17 )
*pokes my head in*
Hey~ How is everyone today ;w;

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 02:32:53 )

@Godawful: Oooohhhh
Lookin' like you're making serious progress!
Well done~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/11 03:04:41 )
@Artemis: Do The Thing. Draw. Or Both Lol

@RainbowPanda: I Probably Will Try It Eventually! Maybe Find A Batting Cage If Nothing Else!
Elementary Was Just Full Of Bullies So I Didnt Care Too Much At The Time About Not
Being Picked And Able To Play. But Now I Look Back And Think I Missed Out On Neat Things. Tut.

Dragoness-Oooo Those Are Cute! I Think One Of The Things Like That Ive Tried Making Were Like
A Tomodachi? Tamadachi... Whatever Those Little Old-School Keychain Pets Were Called. I Failed
At It Obviously But At Least I Tried Lol. I Think Sometime Soon Ill Try At A Terrarium~!

Kent- Yesss, Do The Drawing! Make The Art! You Will Do Fantastic! Im Glad You Liked The Eye Colors. I Wasnt
Sure If I Should Color Them Or Not But It Looked Odd Without Color So I Did. And I Couldnt Decide
Between Blue Or Green So I Figured 'Why Not Both!'

@KayBit: Hello Hello! Been Good Today! Got Some Naps In Lol. How Has Yours Been? :>

@Lady Luna: I Really Am! I Was Gonna Take A Break Today And Just Not Doodle Cause I Wanted To Play Games
But I Ended Up Doodling Another Anyways. Probably Still Gonna Continue For A Couple Hours Lol

Unrelated To Any Of These Conversations, Has Anyone Else Been Experiencing Lag? Im Not Sure If Firefox
Is Having Trouble In General Or If Its Just This Site. QAQ At Least, This Site When I Try To Type. So Much Lag. Hmnn

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.