Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Welp there goes...

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 20:19:51 )

10 minutes of my life I'll never get back, spent reading about the Flat Earth Society.

Idek how anyone in their right mind can debate against something that was understood and proven by our ancient ancestors... c':

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 20:24:01 )
Its really interesting to me. I mean, I'm all for conspiracy theories but like... why would anyone keep the shape of the world a secret? Who would that benefit?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 20:34:19 )

Because in the end people are stupid. There is this one american rapper who is totaly a flat earther.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 20:36:10 )
@vengeance: There are a lot of celebrities who think the same thing... I'd be surprised, but its celebrities.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 20:36:25 )
yeahhh those people are idiots!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:40:01 )

Hahaha I watched those types of videos and they are all so stupid. Hilarious too, and definitely worth watching.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 21:49:36 )
Could you imagine if they were right tho? That we were placed in a dome like the simpsons movie

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:02:44 )
Now I suddenly want to waste ten minutes of my life, but I know I'll wind up just shaking my head and regretting everything.

One of my favourite youtubers ironically got a flat earther book, so whatever he memed about is all I know tbh.
call me rheo
(please don't capitalise it)

sail with me into the dark

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/3 22:04:29 )

@Vii: lol. If it was a waste of time, why read into it at all? XD

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 00:05:49 )

@Glume: that's my thought exactly! What do they gain by concealing the shape of the Earth?
@butterfly: it's definitely an interesting thing to think about, and raises so many other questions about things like creation and aliens.

@Lady Luna: same reason I always click those damn bait articles xD sometimes I just have to see what their reasoning is, and how they explain away all the evidence.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 00:08:38 )

@Vii: lol. fair enough

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:02:38 )
So I'm sure you guys heard a out the guy who made a home made rocket ship, wound up in the hospital, tried again with the same results, and says he wants to do it yet another time because fate hasn't smacked his hiney out of the air enough yet?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 01:26:28 )
@Vii: I’ll always just think we came to be out of years of evolution

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 02:31:32 )

@Glume: Lol yeah I remember that guy!! I was hoping he'd get far enough up to prove himself wrong, didn't know he already tried and failed a second time lol

@SirLionelNigelConrad: you're probably right tbh

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 03:14:53 )
We were talking about this exact thing at work today!
Also Pixel on Solia.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 10:28:00 )
There's probably a group of guys somewhere making bets on what kind of BS they can get people to believe and support.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.