Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Emotions and Promotions

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 03:17:10 )
"Right." Azazel responded.

"Off we go." he told her.

-about 6 months later-

Erica had been working at the Unit for close to 6 months, and she found she loved it. She had a steady job that was secure, very good pay, and she was still able to live in Canada. The glove she'd been made worked like a charm, and she couldn't see getting along in life without it now.

Her control and usage of her mark had also gotten more refined, thanks to Azazel's tutelage, and she was forever grateful for that.

She was currently taking a day off, stroking Felix as she laid on the couch, when she suddenly received a text from the man in question.

Can you come to the Unit today, and meet me in my dorm, if possible? it read.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 03:20:11 )

Really? On my day off? She wondered as she fired a text in reply.

Sure. When? Was the answer.

Keep in mind the time zone difference. She added after af ew seconds

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 03:33:54 )
Whenever. Azazel responded.

I'm free all day. he told her.

Just let me know when you're leaving, so I can be in my dorm. he then sent.

At least she wasn't on a deadline, that was something.

But it was odd that he would suddenly call her in...

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 03:46:02 )

Yeah, will do. Erica replied with before pausing, not entirely sure what to make of that. She looked to the cat that she had laying on her belly before sighing.

"I'm leaving soon, it seems." She commented.

"Wondering why he wants me though..." She then mused.

---

A couple hours later, she sent a text to Azzy saying she was heading out in about five minutes, to give him time to head to his dorm. Five minutes later, she used the glove to vanish from where she was, appearing outside of the Unit and makiing her way inside, and through the halls to Azzy's dorm. Once there, she knocked on the door.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 04:04:35 )
After a few seconds, it was answered.

"Hey." he said.

"Come in, come in." he told her, stepping out of the way.

There was something.... different about him, right now.

He seemed... excited. Genuinely excited and eager.

"Sorry to call you in on a day off." he apologized.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 04:07:54 )

"It's cool. What's got you so riled up?" Erica asked as she made her way inside.

"Because... you look like a giddy school girl or something. What's up?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 04:20:43 )
"Eh-heh..." Azazel chuckled sheepishly.

"Sorry." he said.

"But... uh... well... I've been doing some digging." he told her.

"Going back... 'home'... and gathering info and skills and such." he went on.

"And I can finally help you unlock the full potential of the Mark of Aka!" he declared.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 04:27:17 )

Erica was silent for a moment before just quirking an eyebrow.

"Wait, really?" She asked.

"That... that's actually really cool. I ... I always thought that there wasn't anything too insane for the rest... Like nothing worth 'unlocking'" She told him.

"So... what woluld the 'full potential' be?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 04:39:03 )
"Well.... hm." Azzy muttered.

"A number of things." he said.

"The mark will spread out to its maximum coverage, probably to your neck and around this part of your torso." he told her, hovering over one of her breasts, and reaching down towards her belly button.

"You will be able to manipulate the mark to come off of you, ie: physical tendrils can rise up and enter others. Intimidation factor and other such things." he went on.

"You'll be able to suppress its effects at will, and won't need to cover it up." he continued.

"And you'll be able to not only amplify emotions, but actively control the emotions of the one you're touching. Or that your tendrils are touching." he then finished.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 04:41:21 )

Erica just looked to her hand.

"Well then." She started.

"I think I'd have to take a bit of time to acclimate, most likely, but... that would really up my effectiveness I think." She said.

"So please, feel free to do so."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 05:00:23 )
Azazel sighed when he heard that.

"Right." he said.

"A warning." he told her.

"You're going to have to have a battle of wills with the mark." he informed her. "It's going to want to spread and take over... specifically, your own mind and emotions." he said.

"But if your will is strong, you'll be able to fight it back, and keep it down." he told her.

"And once you've... asserted your dominance... you won't need to do it again." he then assured her.

"So if you're ready, I'll need to see your mark. The entirety of it." he finished.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 05:13:42 )

"How long do you think that will take?" Erica asked.

"Depends on you, really." was Azazel's answer. Erica sighed lightly before nodding.

"That makes sense." She said before pausing. She hesitated for about thre seconds before shrugging and removing her shirt. She hadn't known what he'd wanted her here for, so she hadn't worn layers. As a result, he could see her bra and such. Not that it really bothered her.

She took off the glove, set them both aside, and looked ot him.

"Bra ok or no?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 05:37:07 )
Azazel's face turned a little pink when he saw her, but he shook it off and cleared his throat.

"Ah-hem." he cleared his throat.

"Bra's fine." he said.

"It's cool." he told her.

He then cleared his throat again, and composed himself.

"All right, ready?" he asked her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 05:42:34 )

"All right then." Erica siad with a smirk.

"And yeah. I'm ready." She said. "What do you need me to do?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 05:54:29 )
"Hold your arm out towards me." he told her.

"Palm up." he said.

When she did, he took his ring off, allowing his true form to be seen, and started to concentrate... hard.

As he did, she felt something... odd... happening in her palm. She looked at it, and saw some of the blackness swirling around, almost seeming to form a kind of hole. She also saw that energy from Azazel was starting to rise up from his hands, and the inky black and crimson red mana started to form... a key shape.

Which was when she noticed that the hole in her palm had formed into... a keyhole.

After about 5 solid minutes, Azazel opened his eyes and grabbed the semi-solid key in front of him.

"Prepare yourself." he told her.

"When I insert this key and turn it, the struggle for dominance will commence." he informed her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 05:58:12 )

Erica was silent as Azazel said what he did. She didn't know what the hell she COULD say to that, anyway.

"All right. Duly noted." She said with a nod after a few seconds.

"I'm not sure who will win, but I'll be damned if I don't give it my all." She added after another tick, confidence to her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:14:52 )
Azazel smiled.

"Good to hear." he said.

"Now close your eyes... and concentrate." he told her.

When she did, he inserted the key in the hole in her palm... and turned it.

Instantly, Erica found herself in a white empty space, with a figure standing before her. A figure that appeared to be nothing more than ink and shadows, but clearly had the head of something bovine, with the twisted horns of something goat-like. And they seemed to have a marionette in one hand... also made of shadows.

"Well, well, well..." it said, its voice seeming to echo from all around.

"You are a fool to have come here." it told her.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:19:33 )

Erica just smirked.

"DOn't be so sure about that." She stated.

"You're a fool to fight me on this." She then said with a light shrug.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:38:36 )
"HAH!" the shadow exclaimed.

"You know NOTHING of who I am!" it declared.

With that, several string-like appendages shot out from the back of the creature, and attached themselves to Erica... and she could feel the strings starting to assert control over her.

"You will be my puppet." the shadow said.

"Aka Manah WILL live again!" it declared.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 06:44:04 )

"Me? A puppet?" Erica asked, not moving. She wasn't entirely sure what it was she could do here for the moment, but she knew she'd figure it out.

She wasn't going to give in.

"Don't be so sure. You may have been quite subdued before, but I'm sure you're at least a smidgen aware of who you're talking to."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.