Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Some ideas [updated];

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 00:35:48 )
[Might expand this if I can think of more]

First of, sorry if this has been mentioned already!

-It would be nice to have a way of searching for keywords to make it easier to find topics
I'm not talking bookmarks, I mean it would also be nice to, idk search for 'cat' and get cat related topics and have the option to search in both title or post and/or separate.
(wow, cats, the greatest example I could think of, lol)

-Please, please, please let us layer hair!
(and possibly other things like eyes and certain clothing items etc in the future, that would be amazing and allow for more in depth customization)

-Preview posts (especially comes in handy with bb coding)

- Being able to still see your post when you scroll up!
Sometimes you want to reply to someone but they are way up, especially when longer replies are needed it would come in handy if our message, or a preview of it, would scroll with us.

Thanks for reading

Updated

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 00:39:53 )
@Siron: Thank you for the feedback! We're always working to improve our avatar system so hopefully we can use some of your suggestions to do so.

Currently you can bookmark threads with the star symbol in the top right of a thread.
And noted on the search feature!

Thanks again!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 09:24:30 )
Ah, i remembered the other thing:

Preview messages.
Especially with the bbcode going on it would be nice to see if there are no errors and such in the post.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 16:50:04 )

I never thought about being able to search for certain kinds of threads but I think it’s a great idea! +1 from me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 09:01:55 )
Another one!
- Being able to still see your post when you scroll up!
Sometimes you want to reply to someone but they are way up, especially when longer replies are needed it would come in handy if our message, or a preview of it, would scroll with us.
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/4 16:58:56 )
@Siron: That's such a great suggestion. I've had that same issue myself. Adding this one to the books! :3
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.