Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 5 Mad Tea Party

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:38:36 )
Not bad, man. Didn't sleep for as long as I thought despite going to bed ultra late. Nier kept me up. Such a fun game. ;o

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:39:41 )
Jesi Says:

My dog woke me up at 6:30 (about an hour ago lmao) but that just means I'm already awake xD so I'm chillin, waiting for mom to get up lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:43:23 )
Aww, what dog do you have?
Lovey popping in here like the shadow I am.
That's not a shadow! That's a ghost. Right, Ghost? Hmm, let's take a crack at riddle eight since it looks like an easier one to grasp for mee.
Is the staircase pink as well? ;O

Pretty sure the answer to the latest riddle is echo, too...

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:52:59 )

@Dowan: I've seen trailers and random things of that game. Are you playing the first one? (There is two, right? o.o)

@littlewhitedragonlet: Awh. Was it intentional or he wake you up on accident? Lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:54:44 )
Haha, sorry. I should have specified. The one I'm playing is Nier: Automata, the latest. I never actually played the other games, but it seems to be a disjointed universe.

It's super fun but... depressing.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:57:18 )
hmm, hmm...I would like to say something mad..but the problem is that everything makes sense
if everything makes sense, then how can nonsense exist? Nonsense, an absence of sense, but there is sense everywhere, even in madness, if you only peer hard enough. Every little thing connects to one another, so no matter how senseless it seems to connect two random ideas, there is truly a thin string of sense connecting them, so thin that others may not see it, like a spider's web.

Hmm, what is nonsense?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:01:57 )
I support the idea of virgil in sleeping bags

also
@littlewhitedragonlet: Ah, I hope you'll be having fun!!
Good thing these threads tend to stay active for rather long, even if the riddles have been solved already (:
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:03:01 )
Indeed, sir, for what is madness without logical grounds? Who are we to judge reality, to call those who seek pain masochists without an understanding of the thrill they seek? There is only death if we first live. Only existence if a soul drifts. So what I mean to say, sir, is that I agree with you but in a long-winded way. Who are we to claim they who do different are without sense?

This very question is nonsense, after all, and it was only stirred by those with sense.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:04:41 )

@Dowan: Ah okay. It has the two people right? (Great explaination, I know xD ). They work together or something? I think I seen the first boss fight somewhere...Maybe it'll get happier at the end?

I see our mad prince has arrived xD Heya Dipip

I'll be back in about 15 min.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:07:34 )
this thread seems to be the most active, huehuehue
I guess everybody enjoys a mad tea party

The question is nonsense? But how does nonsense exist? Tell me, Dowan, who do you see over there in the corner?

@Miss Kitty: I hope I can please. Or do I?
Do I need to aim to please? Why can't I do as usual, what I usually do, without worrying about others?
Clearly, this is a faulted reasoning. I shall go on as I go on the day as usual. Take your leave and return as you may, what is perception?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:12:49 )
Jesi Says:

@Lovey: I have a rott/lab mix :3

@Miss Kitty: she just likes barking at the people walking their dogs in the morning lol tho she DOES sometimes wake me up on purpose, it's never by barking haha she normally taps her nose on my face and paws at the door before sitting still and staring at me until I get up xD

@Siron: yeah that's true!!! I may not be able to help with today's thread but I CAN chit chat :>

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:22:28 )

@Dipper: *smiles* Hatter, your unlogic never ceases to amaze me. Though, it sounded a bit too sane. Or maybe I have caught the madness that which you hold and have now thought the insane sane? I suppose whichever the answer is fine with me.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:23:05 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Awh xD She just wants to say hi to everyone lol. And such a cutie! Oh my gosh!! ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:25:51 )
Hey.
I've got to work on some stuff for Godawful, but I also have to leave at 2pm for a benefit concert. I entered a raffle for a Fender guitar.
So I'm probably only going to be able to stay on until the next chapter starts.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:27:46 )

AH I knew I forgot something >>

|

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:28:20 )
LOL, yes! It has the two people. 2B, the girl with short white hair, and 9S, the boy with short white hair. They wear blindfolds.

@Dipper: Why, my friend of course! Chris, how ya been? Oh, he says he's been great! How fortunate for him. How's the wife and kids? Good, you say? Oh... no, they're dead you say? How sad! WAIT, no, you're happy? Then I am most happy with you, friend.

Ahh... I wonder if I should have applied so much pressure! It seems I've caused them to expire, and that is a very bad thing. Am I the villain here, my mad prince?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:29:53 )
Forgot who. what, where, when, why?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:32:59 )
Jesi Says:

@Miss Kitty: yeah she's my baby girl and I love her so much haha she's my service dog in-training so she goes grocery shopping and sometimes on coffee/haircut/hangout trips; basically, if I'm not going to the movies, trying on clothes, going to work, or going to my grandma's house she comes with me :vanora_xd: tho the last one is just cause my gma doesn't want to clean up dog fur in her house :vanora_sweat:
Edit: er, well. she also doesn't go with me when I spend the night at my bf's house but that's mainly cause apartments lol

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:34:01 )
@Miss Kitty: there is nothing truly insane, dear Kitty. The only insanity I can think of is not making it for tea time.

@Dowan: ah how sweet, dear Chris indeed.
Villain? Who decides the villain? You're not one in my eye, but maybe you are in the other? I wonder, whose eyes should I test today... Can I take one of yours to see how you view this strange reality of ours, if it could even be considered one?
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 15:39:19 )
@Dipper: Oh certainly. I only need- well, no. I don't need any eyes. Here, have both!
Now you can view TWO possibilities, and I am granted an entirely new perspective I never even imagined. Such a fate is cruel and yet uplifting. If I cannot see, I will rely on you, yes? Guide me, prince, into lands empty yet bright. Your words are like honey in my ears, dulling my senses until concepts of villainy and reality melt away to sweet vibrations.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.