Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello, there.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 08:00:07 )
@Porg: Your tamagotchi friend looks kind of like a green porg. lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 08:30:43 )
-> enter Porg
@Eruca: You know, Kuchipatchi does kinda look like a green porg. Never thought of that before, haha. I'm definitely going to need to make a porg pixel GIF as well now~ Thanks for the idea :D

@Neko: Porg is just a bird from Star Wars c: thank you for the friendly welcome~!

@Fielkun: Hello! It's lovely to meet you too, Fielkun~ I recognise your username from somewhere, definitely, do you visit any other forums like this? Or maybe your username is just a character's name that I've heard somewhere...

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 10:46:09 )
@Saeyra: and @Porg: Ooh, makes sense why I'd be oblivious... I'm a trekkie! I hope we can all still be friends, cross fandom XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 11:28:05 )

@Porg: hey sorry for my late reply, i see someone answered your question already^^

Questing: click here!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 12:41:27 )
-> enter Porg
@Glume: Ah, a trekkie... Well, I'm not a huge fan of Star Trek, but it can be interesting to watch when I'm bored and it's the only thing on tele.
But of course we can still be friends~! :D I'm sure there are plenty of things we can learn from each other about these other universes c:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 17:11:41 )
@Glume: I love both so does that make me a Starry? The two don't seem mutually exclusive XD

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 17:20:03 )
@Saeyra: I feel as though I have enough random knowledge of both universes to qualify as a starry myself, but I tend to nit-pick th'wars a bit more... too many Jedis in the kitchen for my tastes. And, as far as th'trek goes, I'm really only horribly obsessed with deep space nine SO MAYBE IM JUST A FRAUD :vanora_cry:
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 20:47:11 )
@Porg: Kuchipatchi is such a cute name!
And you're welcome.o u o
Ping me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 21:16:28 )
@Glume: Deep Space Nine was my entry level drug. It got me completely hooked onto star trek and I watched most of the serieses from there, except the old Kirk and Spock ones. The new Star Trek Discovery is pretty good too. Nothing compares to DS9 but its a good actiony series of Trek. I don't suppose you know Stargate or Battlestar Galactica do you? I think you need those too to be a true Starry XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:51:55 )
-> enter Porg
@Saeyra: Ooh, Stargate? I haven't heard that name in a while... I remember watching all of those at some point, but barely remember what happened... Aside from a man with a worm inside of him? Oh dear, perhaps I should revisit that series so I actually know what I'm talking about...
And, ah, do you mind me asking what Deep Space Nine is? I've watched some Star Trek but I'm not really informed of anything other than a few of the main character's names ^^"

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:57:20 )
-> enter Porg
@SirLionelNigelConrad: That does seem like a fair reason not to have a head, but I'm concerned about the reason the mods may have wanted your head detached from your limbs...
"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to..."

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 23:58:44 )
@Porg: Haha yeah Stargate is a lighthearted series. Its about humans finding a gate that can go to anywhere in the universe that also has a stargate as long as you put in the right address. They discover new planets, new civilizations and all kinds of interesting stuff like that. Deep Space Nine is the best Star Trek series that has ever been made (my opinion). The characters are very engaging and even if you don't know much of the lore you can start watching it :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/27 03:12:24 )

Hey welcome. I also love pixel art. I don’t know what it is about it but I find it beautiful.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.