Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Bryan Fuller's Hannibal

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/24 23:56:43 )
Has anyone else watched this? Thoughts? Favorite season, episode, character? I've watched the series three times now and I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm really hoping that a fourth season comes out eventually.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 00:02:41 )
I was really into it but I never watched the last few episodes. They got me hooked on Michael Pitt and Jonathan Tucker xD love those boys.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 00:12:08 )
@Shark: Dude, Mason Verger has to be one of the best "villains" in the show. He's just so evil and unhinged. Pitt is a phenomenal actor. It's too bad he got replaced in season 3. But the new actor was really good.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 00:22:43 )
He was perf. haha. I ended up watching a bunch of the movies he was in. He's so good at playing an idiot. xD Bully? fuckin great.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 00:28:30 )
@Shark: I looked up Jonathan Tucker! I didn't know the name of the actor. His characters was great too. They did a really great job with casting and writing the dialogue.

Was there a relationship/dynamic that you liked the most? I'm in love with Will and Hannibal, all of their interactions, and really liked Alana and Hannibal. It's hard to choose tho because they all have super unique personalities and dynamics.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 00:46:05 )
probably Will and Hannibal, yeah.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 02:25:57 )
Wait are you telling me there is a show with cannibals and Michael Pitt? I've been a fan of his since Hedwig and the Angry Inch. And I've loved cannibals since cannibal the musical (hometown cannibals ftw)... maybe I watch too many weird musicals. What chanel is this on? I don't frequent cable so I'm oblivious.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 02:28:32 )
@Glume: YES! He plays Mason Verger in Hannibal and he's amazing! I would post a clip but I'm afraid I'll end up showing you spoilers haha.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 02:32:45 )
Well looks like I've got another show to watch. Thanks!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 02:36:43 )
@Glume: YESSSSSS, watch it! Let me know what you think.~
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.