Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [Nyreen/June] The Connecting Bridge OOC

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 06:27:11 )
@nyreen: Here we go, our very own OOC! So... basic reminders.

Concept: Fantasy/Supernatural setting. An evil tyrant is using spirits as fodder for his weaponry in attempts to take over the world, and one mortal goes to find the secret council between mortals and spirits to get help in making a plan to solve it. The spirits have begun to be enraged, however- so, while working with a half-spirit advisor from the council, the mortal must help calm the rampaging spirits and find allies to stop the evil lord from succeeding in his plans.

...Yeah you described it way better than me, but oh well xD

I dunno what to put on a character sheet right now. I'll mimic you with mine xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 07:02:55 )
@Juneberry: Yep, I'll put up a profile now.

Character Profile

Name: Aleya Na'Vaar
Race: Dragoon
Height: 6'2
Weight: 217 LBS
Appearance: X
Personality: Will edit later.
Brief Biography: Will edit later.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 09:42:53 )
@Juneberry: Heya, I made the thread and have the first post up!

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3098

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 02:19:50 )
@nyreen: As mentioned I'll by starting with my dnd as a base. xD I don't have an image for her right now... I should work on finding one or something. For the moment, just a mild description will be done. I say that, but bio is awkwardly long. I'll adjust things later. :'D

Name:: Harveste Rocan
Race:: Half Spirit/Half High Elf
Height: 4'9"
Weight: ...I haven't thought of how much a half ghost ways honestly.
Appearance: Lavender hair often kept in thick braids, green eyes and a fairly nimble stature.
Personality: A bit of an 'at her own pace' sort, Harveste's the type who's intensely curious and often gets caught up in her own thoughts. She's not good with social cues, and quick to deem people friends on the first meeting. Her trusting nature and need for knowledge can be both a strength and a curse, depending on who you ask about it.
Brief Biography: Harveste is an unusual hybrid, born between the spirits and a high elf. Raised as part of a committee of spirits and mortals that work together to keep balance in the world of the living and dead, she was essentially raised by a village while kept unusually closeted from the outside world. Perhaps because she was raised by mostly elders and by the archives of knowledge she had access to, she became unbearably curious and oblivious to normal customs. Despite this, perhaps because she was the youngest, intrigued and open-minded, she was chosen to work alongside Aleya to calm the spirits and stop the terror of the tyrant. The council can only pray it's not regrettable later.

EDIT: I have a way to respond but I hope it actually is okay since I'm kinda just winging it and assuming it's a way to meet. We didn't really plan it this way but... The post seemed logical when I read it so I'm writing it now xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 05:08:54 )
@Juneberry: I'm okay with winging it sometimes! Nothing wrong with that.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.