Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Do you ever just sit there and just think?

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 18:43:30 )
neko says;
I've been sitting here for a good hour just reflecting on things I've done and said in middle/high school. xD Could be the anxiety or maybe I'm just really bored. :P

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 18:47:47 )
yes and I hate it. It's never anything good. >_>

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 18:52:09 )
neko says;
@Shark: SAME THO. I never think "wow I loved this," its usually "WOW I SAID THAT DUMB THING AND LOOKED DUMB AND ITS BEEN 4 YEARS AND I CANT CHANGE IT."

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 18:56:04 )
ugh ,yes. every little goddamn thing and I still feel embarrassed over it.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 19:03:46 )
neko says;
>__< Life is hard man

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 19:22:07 )

Yes I like thinking and reflecting. It doesn't always have to be a negative thing.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/17 21:25:50 )
@Q t e a p o n: I am the same with things that haven't happened yet, I keep running through every possible scenario and worry about the worst possible one. And you are right it is never as bad as I imagine. But even knowing that I still can't help myself doing it haha

Always ping me please.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 01:05:28 )
neko says;
@Totalanimefan: @ - @ My anxiety pretty much always has me focus on the negative in situations like this.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 15:29:22 )
Honestly hate it when my brain does that. “Remember that thing you did years ago that was totally embarrassing and no one else probably remembers any of it? Let’s focus on that for an hour or two.”
Artemis is my main

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 16:49:14 )
Yeah I do it. Not as often as I'd like. Especially because most of the time it's about what I'm going to do or what I'm doing now rather than the past. I did a lot more of that when I was in high school. But now I have to look to the future... > o <
Ping me

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 06:09:29 )
@Neko: Yeah, sometimes.
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 06:20:02 )
I do it a lot, especially when I'm trying to go to sleep. My thoughts vary from story ideas and random daydreams, to trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do about something bothering me or 'why did I ever say x to y' or... just other worries.

For some reason it's always anxiety driven or creative fuel running wild. I'd like some 'random happy non-story thoughts' sometimes too xD

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 00:50:37 )

@Neko: Lately I've been the same way, so I feel you, but through my life it hasn't always been negative.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.