Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk I was in a very bad accident today.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:02:20 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

My car is absolutely totaled. My bumper fell off and went under my tire, i swerved to the left and flipped over the guard rail.

I'm so shaken. I don't know what I'm going to do. My life relies on driving, and I'm so absolutely screwed.

If you're able to, comfortably, anything helps. Even a share.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 07:47:34 )
@E M: I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. Is it also safe to assume that you're already in a better condition because you can still post now? Were you rushed to the hospital? Did the air bag of your car functioned well? That must be terrifying. I'd be totally freaking out if that happens to me.
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 09:55:57 )
Holy crap that’s so scary. I’m glad you’re okay but so sorry about your car. I wish I could help.
previously keef with a k

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 02:55:20 )
@E M: I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. I'm hoping you have a speedy recovery and everything works out for you. I've been in one myself, you might start feeling a bit of whiplash soon. Take anti-inflammatory meds like Ibuprofen and apply ice packs where you feel it. This will help!
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 03:34:06 )
@E M: I am sorry to hear about what happened to you, I hope you didn't get any serious injuries.

Always ping me please.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/16 03:31:20 )
neko says;
Oh my gosh, are you hurt? Was anyone else hurt? Always be thankful no one was killed.

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/18 18:46:16 )

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I hope that you will be ok!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.