Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment I touched an angel last night.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 15:00:28 )
Oh My God. I ran my hand down Justin Hawkin's godly torso, and caught Frankie Poullain's pic. THIS is a picture of said pic:

So, in other words, The Darkness was as magnificent as I had expected. My face was melted by their insane glam powers.
Justin stage dived about 3 times, and I was front and center for each. One of the times he climbed up on the balcony and jumped from there. I was seriously worried his fans were going to let him die but they pulled through and caught him.
My pic landed right at my foot, and I managed to slide my heel over it as all the rabid fans surrounding me scrambled to look for it. I almost lost it when Justin dived from the balcony, because we just turned into a giant sea of people to catch him. Fortunately, I spotted it right as Justin passed over head and it is now MINE! Its my new magical talisman. How was YOUR evening, folks?

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 15:58:22 )
My night was goood i didnt go to a concert i watched trigun till i fell asleep -scoots close to and touches your hand- i touched an angel too
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 16:37:44 )
I pretty much worked on banners and my hangout all last night so boring stuff.
I did watch some Parks and Recreation while I worked.
I wish I had gone to a concert.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:17:26 )
@Blow Pony: *swoon*

@Faust Sheep: working on fun stuff doesn't count as boring in my book. Make your own concert and sing like a fool while you work.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:54:03 )
@glume: Psh... I'm a little tone deaf at the moment so I don't know how good my singing will be. Once I get my hearing back in my right ear, we'll see.
I had plans though yesterday and the banner, believe it or not, took the whole day. And then the hangout took till midnight to finish. Eh, I'd like to have fun with it, but no one seems to have noticed it.

Anyways, so other than the concert did you do anything else? Or did you kind of crash afterwards?

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 14:42:45 )
@Faust Sheep: I stayed up and played Far Cry 4, ofcourse :D
Then my best friend got engaged yesterday at wrestlemania. So happy for them.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 17:20:48 )
@Glume: Wow thats really lucky! Congrats!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 17:26:12 )
@Faust Sheep:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 17:49:00 )
@Saeyra: Woah, are you my doppelganger or my clone? Or am I in the wrong time space continuum? If we touch, will the universe implode?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 18:08:12 )
@Glume: Oh damn. Sorry. I was thinking your avatar looked really cool and I liked that she looks so realistic. Then I completely forgot about it until I got gifted the new items for participating in the event and then I subconsciously made an avatar that I thought looked good. And I didn't realize we looked the same until you pointed it out. Been really tired recently. I can change into something else :vanora_xd:

PS: I saw a lonely banana sitting on the shelf in the store so I bought it and took it home with me. I just thought you would appreciate being kept apprised of all banana related activity.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 20:40:07 )
@Saeyra: Haha, don't even worry about it. Good taste is good taste. I'm glad that banana found a loving home!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 23:44:10 )
@Glume: Man, I think the phrase went something like plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery. :vanora_xd: *rubs her banana lovingly*

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 18:22:32 )
Ha, I had a reply written, then it double posted, then I accidentally deleted it all so let me try again!

I was totally flattered but I had to change anyway because BLUE BEEHIVE! Ha!
In other news, I've been playing pinewood smile on repeat for DAYS. Concerts are like an infection from which there is no cure.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 18:46:29 )
@Glume: Well your awesome avvie idea shall live on in me! (because I am too lazy to change my avatar unless new items come out) And yeah I know what you mean! It usually needs a couple of days to wear off for me too.

Ps: The banana is gone..I ate it.

Always ping me please.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 19:00:25 )
@Saeyra: Those tricky bananas. What will they be up to next?
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.