Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Not Sure Where This Would Go

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 03:54:08 )
I had a few questions, but one was already answered by another post on here. So I'll have to do that personal "RP" off site since it'll violate a rule... maybe Google docs.

Um... on a different site they had these things called "character chats" where people could talk with other people's characters. It was something fun that people did. They had a specific place for these though. I was thinking of making one, but not so sure where I should put it in the forums here. I'm kind of trying to avoid the RP forum since we are only allowed one active RP thread, but it's kind of hard to think of another place even though technically only one person would be in character and that just seems very one sided for an RP. (and I'd very much like to make an actual RP thread in the future) And I'd be strictly using Voltra fan/RP characters. (just throwing that out there just in case)

So just wondering really if this is allowed and where I would put it...

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 03:56:11 )

I'm not sure what staff would say, but might I suggest maybe the Hangout area could be a good place? ^^

|

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 03:57:33 )
I would think Hangouts or the writing/literature forum? Since it's writing practice/character development. That's a really cool thread idea.
previously keef with a k

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 04:26:44 )
Hm, so the general consensus seems to be the hangouts? Alrighty. I'll probably get started on it tomorrow then.
@Q t e a p o n: Thanks for the reply.

Edit: Welp, it has been made. Now I am going to go eat some cake. And this can be closed now.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 14:40:05 )
Or go to gaiaonline

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.