Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Records/Vinyls

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:07:27 )
Hey hey! I'm wondering if anyone else has a fascination for records/vinyls. I was fortunate enough to get a little portable, suitcase turntable as a gift and since then my collection has grown.

I also recently found my parent's collection of old records. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, etc. And an Underoath vinyl shipped the other day, I'm super excited to hear their new music. ^^

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 16:22:56 )

I just saw this topic. I recently hit the 100 records. All in the rock/metal category.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 01:55:14 )
@vengeance: That's so cool! I forgot to post it but I got this a while ago. And my Underoath Erase Me vinyl arrived today!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 20:43:07 )

@nyreen: That vinyl looks really cool. Today I got another record.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 20:58:56 )
@vengeance: oooooo nice! My partner loves Alestorm lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 21:43:35 )

@nyreen: I have seen them live 3 times already and will see them again this year XD I don't necessarily need to see them that much. But if they come to a festival with some other bands I like I never say no.
Bought some more records on preorder today XD And realized I have another preoder:

Got lots of extra goodies.

And I preordered Axel Rudi Pell Knights Call Box Set. With lots of extra goodies.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 22:55:48 )
@vengeance: lol it's okay, if I could see Black Dahlia Murder, Shakey Graves or any other fav band 2+ times a year I would! I've seen Shakey Graves two days in a row before because he opened for City in Color one night then headlined 3 hours away in a small bar! It was awesome.

Those are so nice! I have this pre-ordered. Honestly I'm a huge sucker for pretty vinyls.
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.