Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Applying for a new job that I really want

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 23:45:17 )
and I'm stressed out because I got like 3 hours of sleep, and I planned to fill out the easy parts of this online application, save it, and come back to it tomorrow morning when I can actually think. Well I've filled out like 80% of it and now I see there's no save button LOL so I guess this is what I'm doing this evening. My computer likes to randomly shut down so the sooner I finish the better I guess OOPS.

It's just a custodian job, but it's full time and pays well and it's at this cute little progressive herb and spice company. Which would be a nice change from fast food and a redneck janitorial company where I don't dare be out as queer lol

Doesn't help that I'm nervous because I want it really baaaaaaad but we'll see!
previously keef with a k

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 00:25:34 )
Good luck getting the job position! You can try some deep breathing exercises to help calm yourself down. I know it's easier said than done but it certainly helps to be calm and collected. Hope you get it and are able to breathe a sigh of relief -- and be yourself at work. c:

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 03:31:00 )
I wish you all the luck! May your nerves turn into excitement and fuel your life.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.