Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Revolution Online

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 21:20:30 )
Has anyone played this?
I am in the Yellow server, I play when I get the time to. If anyone else plays let me know what your username is and we can play together!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 01:05:54 )
Uh... um... I'm making an account now.

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 06:24:07 )
@Faust Sheep: IT is well worth it trust me. I honestly like it a lot

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 06:33:59 )

This...actually looks pretty fun. >> Crap may have a new game.

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/5 06:43:08 )
It's a pretty sweet game, and I love how you can customize your trainer and have pokemon mounts! I currently ride on a super sweet zombie charizard mount . And the game play is what I always wanted from a main pokemon game!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:42:09 )

I have an important question. Can you get eevee evolutions in the game?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 06:51:58 )

Upon reading the title, I must Google this. I do love anything and everything Pokemon! ^_^

Donator — 404Error Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 02:55:05 )
@miss kitty: after the 4th gym badge or before they give you an eevee! I think all the evolutions are in the game ^^ I am still pretty new . I play when I get the time

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/7 03:47:49 )

@Zach: Oh shoot. Welp, gonna have to install ^^

|

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:24:57 )
I've been playing a bit now and it's pretty accurate to the actual games. I have a little beef with some features though. It's kind of weird seeing complete strangers in the MC house. I know it's an MMO, but I've played games where in certain places (like the MC's house) other users were invisible to you until you went to a public area. And the chat is just disorganized and filled with so much spam. Is there a way to hide it because I haven't found a way yet? It kind of makes it hard to keep a conversation with someone. Glad they have a private friend chat though. Which will be the only chat I am using unless I am desperate for something. It's still fun, but I'd like to have seen a little more originality. The rival is new and that's pretty cool, but the parental figure is pretty much just Ash's mom from the anime. And heck yes for having the first three regions. My top favorite three regions.
I do like how they briefly touch base on the whole missing father business because that is something rarely done in the games.

I'm not really into the whole mount thing, but I do have to say, riding on the back of a Houndoom has been a dream of mine ever since that Pokemon race episode in the anime. (because racing a dark fire dog would be much better than racing with a Rapidash)

My character name is GilBarre (supposed to be Gil Barre but spaces are not allowed.) so if ya see him running about, don't be afraid to say hi.
And now for a brief random rant. Some prick randomly ran up to me after I got my first Pokemon and spammed my screen with battle requests. Seriously one after the other. I accepted one to teach him a lesson to not mess with me like that again and kicked his butt. I haven't seen him since, but seriously, you have no idea how many I had to cancel after I had accepted that one. One request is enough! Don't spam people with a ton of requests like an **s.

EDIT: Blep, typo.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/10 09:58:39 )
“zombie charizard mount”
well im sold

if i ever get time to download it I’ll check it out.
previously keef with a k

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 14:02:01 )

I don't see the Yellow Server, but I did join under the Silver Server on Mystical Lugia.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 15:44:00 )
I registered, but I’ve gotta get on my Mac before I can download. Kinda sad they don’t have an iOS app. But! My username shall be Lunaeth— since Alatariel was taken ;3;
Artemis is my main

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 17:04:45 )
@Dragoness129: The Red and Blue servers were recently merged into one sever called Silver and the Yellow server was just renamed to Gold. The game received a few other updates also.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 22:16:42 )

Ah, neat. That is good to know. ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.