Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing W.W. of Pokemon OOC

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:32:02 )
Yep! Always open for new trainers! Gotta work on the map some while I am at work hopefully. ^_^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 04:58:32 )
Sweet I think I'd love to jump on with maybe a started trainer that dream of being a Pokemon breeder. And she's gonna be 18. If that's not normal for this world I'll have a reason for it. :P

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:47:39 )
Everything seems like it would be normal. ^_^ Anyone can jump right in with any aged trainers persuing any dreams. ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:34:44 )
@dragoness129: Is there anything you'd like for us to work on for the RP? Like making a character sheet, sub plots, or something? I'm so eager to get this started and role play with you guys lol. >w<

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:42:26 )
Me to. I'm working on my character right now as a matter of fact. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 11:02:16 )
My girl who is still nameless because I haven't found a good name for her yet is 18 years old. She looks like something undecided. I was thinking a bright hair. Like cyan or something. Her heart really isn't into fighting with her pokemon because she gets really attached to them and doesn't like to see them hurt. She would much rather take care of them and learn all she can about them. And to train them to be the best that they can be. She is working on being an amazing groomer/breeder and chef. (unintentionally like Brock... oops) But she is fascinated also with growing her own plants and the different ways that pokeballs can possibly be upgraded so that they can help pokemon be captured without doing them so much harm.

She has a theroy on how that can be accomplished but hasn't quite figured out how to do it so its something she's going to be exploring throughout the RP. I have not picked my starter pokemon because I wasn't sure what was going to be allowed.
@dragoness129: I guess that means that i should actually ping you to this to see.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:37:30 )
@Valyndria: Anything that you think will help. We do need a few twists and turns introduced. Gotta have lots of excitement and drama! ^_^

@Shadami: Sounds pretty good to me! And with the message on Discord, glad to help! Did you decided on which two you are wanting?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 19:45:47 )
dragoness129:
@Valyndria: Anything that you think will help. We do need a few twists and turns introduced. Gotta have lots of excitement and drama! ^_^

@Shadami: Sounds pretty good to me! And with the message on Discord, glad to help! Did you decided on which two you are wanting?
umm no. ^^;; I was gonna check egg groups today and see what I want. I think I'm going to go with a grass type.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 20:57:54 )
Alright. Sounds good.

-is still working on the map-

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 00:43:41 )
I'm thinking Lotad and Bulbasaur . :] they both are in second egg groups, and their same egg group.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 01:19:44 )
Sounds pretty good. As long as you are happy with those. I don't think either were on your initial list, lol. Yay for being able to change our minds!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 04:16:59 )
well I was having a terrible time deciding what route to go. you know i love them all. xD i decided to go plants for the botony.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 09:34:23 )
Yeah! It is always so hard to choose!

I finished the map! (click to make it bigger)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 10:13:01 )
Oh wow you did such a good job on the map! It's bigger than I expected even, and I love all the spice names!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 10:17:01 )
Thanks! I wanted to have a lot of fun with many places!
Was looking for a common theme for the place names and finally decided on spices. :vanora_heart:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 20:17:16 )
It's spiceland!!! That's awesome. Great job!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 09:58:24 )
Thanks!
What do we still need to finalize?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 10:01:24 )
I don't know? Does everyone else have their characters? We know there is going to be a team fusion.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 21:59:14 )
Hmm. Should it be an open profile or have a form? Was someone working on a form?

I did update the first page with some info!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 00:07:10 )
I wasn't working on any particular form but i mean the basics are needed

Name: Bailey Flowe
"Class": Groomer/Breeder/ Researcher
Summary of Class: Bailey grew up working in the grooming shop her parents owned and found the whole thing fascinating. She wants to learn as much as she can about every single pokemon so that she can take care of them as best she can. Breeding intrigues her as well so that she can breed the best off spring for a certain type of pokemon. So she is setting out to learn how to be the best raising pokemon. But she doesn't necessarily like to battle. Avoids them if she can help it as a matter of fact. She'd rather raise a pokemon to be an amazing fighter for someone else.
Pokemon on her: Lotad (Lily) and Bulbasaur (Zale)
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.