Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Daily chance on mobile

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 18:38:26 )
I'm trying to tap the spaceship but it's not working, presumably because I'm on my phone. I guess I could stop being lazy and go get my laptop, but I thought I'd ask if that's normal (not being able to interact with the spaceship while on a phone) or if my particular phone just sucks. Thanks.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:27:56 )
@keef: I thought the same thing but it just takes awhile. I just wait for the page to load 100% and then click til it works XD

Idk if it's just laggy on mobile or you have to hit exactly the right spot but it does indeed work with a bit of patience :3

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:40:37 )
@Luffer Nutter: okay, thanks!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:42:09 )
@keef: no problem I went many days with no daily chance cos I didn't think it worked on mobile and then one day it did :vanora_sweat:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 20:37:08 )
Well now I'm on my laptop and clicking it, and it's not doing anything? :o

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 20:39:52 )

@keef: Is the ship dancing/jumping around like a crazy thing or just idly floating calmly?

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 20:49:32 )
@Miss Kitty: Oh, it's just kinda calmly bouncing up and down. I thought that's what they meant by "moving."
Maybe I did hit it but didn't realize it, sorry!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 20:52:41 )

@keef: Oh, no need to be sorry! ^^ When you're able to collect the daily chance, it'll jump around all crazy like. So if its calm now, you probably got it already, or isn't available yet to get. A new daily chance resets every day at 12AM Voltra Time.
Hopefully this helped some ^^

|

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 22:15:33 )
Yeah, thanks!
previously keef with a k

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 06:26:29 )
Looks like things got all figured out here, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.