Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Halloween EI issues

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 18:00:46 )

I can use two different missing spell books to have a book and pages show up, but using just one and the two poses allowed cancels the other one out.

Also the Reaper Cloak I think would be really awesome to be able to layer so that you can have one color cloak and one color hood, but that's completely separate and just a thought. The other seems to be a bug >.<

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 18:36:44 )

I figured the layering was a farther down the road thing, but I figured the book was an actual bug :]
If i notice anything else I will certainly say something. I have really high hopes for this site because so far it has impressed me a lot!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 19:06:03 )

I hope so as well. I've been enjoying myself here. :] I've always mulled over the idea of making my own site but I'm not a coder so I never have. xD

and sites like this pop up that catch my love and i know i don't need to bother making my own <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 02:52:36 )

I noticed that the reaper boots layer behind the skinny pants. SHould they?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 21:44:09 )

Layering is always one of those crazy things to work on I understand :] I just thought that I would point it out just in case it was something that was fixable.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 19:25:20 )
@Shadami: You should be able to wear both poses of the spell book now by just owning one. ^^
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.