Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Event Set?

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:24:35 )

I have been on a little hiatus from here for the past week or two or...three. I forget. But I noticed the second half of the event started a week ago while I was gone. And I somehow have a full set of event items. Uh. Which is awesome, but I can't help but wonder if it's a glitch? Or did I miss something in one of the announcements? I don't want to unfairly get stuff if this was not somehow an intentional thing so I figured I better ask.

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:25:41 )

Oh, nevermind actually. I just saw the other announcement Fozzy made. XD Ignore this.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:26:04 )
@AliceinZombieland: The extra event set is explained in this announcement. And you're welcome in advance! :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 05:39:10 )

@Fozzy: Yeah, I just noticed that. XD Well, no worries! You guys have been pretty swamped lately and a little misstep like that is to be expected. At least it was a good mistake and not a site-breaking one. I'm sure everyone was thrilled to have a full set gifted.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/31 06:32:21 )
@AliceinZombieland: Agreed - I'd rather grant free items than cause something worse! haha I'm going to lock this now. :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.