Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Randomly asked to Login

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 05:07:44 )
So this has happened a few times where I'll be on the site doing something or typing out a new topic and suddenly I'm taken to the Voltra page where it asks for my e-mail and key again and/or I'm taken to the homepage and asked to login with my username and password again. It happened just now and after I entered my key and email I had to re-enter my normal login info as well. Is this just because we are in alpha and need to continually type in our alpha key or is there maybe a login-bug? I just hate having to re-type some of my forum and topic posts because this keeps happening. D:

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 05:48:01 )
Did it do it randomly, as you were sitting on the page, or when you hut submit and it started loading a new page?
I know it's asking for deets after a certain amount of time has passed, because of the alpha key.
There are also some sites that ask for you to sign in again after a period of inactivity, say half an hour or so.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/26 05:58:52 )
I think it's been happening after I click submit or click any link to another page on the site. I had it up for hours the other day without it ever asking for me to re-login (even though i was afk for most of that time lol) but it's been asking alot when I was literally just on another page and was being active.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 03:19:00 )
Maybe 5 or 6 times. It wasn't so bothersome the first few times- I assumed it was a time-out, alpha thing. But it became more bothersome when I started losing my forum posts/ topics, which has happened three times so far. It hasn't happened at all today so far. :D

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/27 03:38:36 )
I was logged out once as I went to make a reply.

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/28 01:17:53 )
This has happened to me as well, glad i checked the forums to see why!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.