Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Been awake since 7:45am...

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 16:33:02 )
Waiting for a parcel to be delivered from Amazon via FedEx and you go and check upstairs at the door constantly but hear people in Apt #1 fighting. Like screaming at one another. Then your neighbor at the bottom of the stairs adjacent to your apartment also goes to check on his mail.

So...my parcel has been on the truck since 8:03am. I just want my damn parcel and not to hear domestic shit like this @_@ it stresses me out. Wondering if any other neighbors are gonna report them to police. There's screaming and banging and more screaming. Apparently my roommate got a parcel yesterday and these screamy people took his parcel for safekeeping which the ups driver noted on a delivery slip for my roomate. They seemed okay last night but holy heck do I want them to stop. Like, one of ya's gtfo and go for a walk to clear your head ffs. D:

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 19:14:09 )
Wow... It's super stressful to have to listen to people argue. Especially through the wall without warning at random times. The least they could so is argue at convenient times like when you have to wake up anyway or when you're not home.
Ping me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 19:17:26 )

@KeirenKiren: That sucks. I hate having to listen to people scream.
I woke up really early, like around 5 probably and I couldn't go back to sleep because im sick, I couldn't breathe, and my sister has no respect. She left the light on -_-

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 21:08:22 )
@Eruca: Or do as I woulda done after the first bout of it happened. Walk away and cool off hahahaa but no it kept going for like an hour >.>
but my parcel finally arrived at 2pm >.<

@RainbowPanda: Aww that sucks. Though I sort of envy you in the sense that I don't have any sisters...just brothers haha ...
Wish you a speedy recovery though, some of the illnesses around are bad.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 21:26:57 )

@KeirenKiren: I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. My sister and I share a room and she is such a slob while I'm the organized one. She leaves trash on the floor for weeks and dirty dishes in our room for days. I hate sharing a room with her. Shes a pain too, she acts like the boss of everyone. We really don't get along because she's always rude to me so I can't help but be rude to her whenever she's acting like a snob.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 21:40:42 )
@RainbowPanda: I'm the oldest for mine but fortunately didn't really live with the other 2 growing up. and my one full brother (the others are half) is special needs so I sort of missed out on that type of deal even though I have siblings. lol
But i feel ya, my mom is like that (she's very controlling)

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 01:24:45 )
Haha I'm sure they're having a horrible argument but the first idea that came to mind was for you to walk around casually screaming out your schedule for the day. Like, at the top of your lungs. Really commit.

"GONNA WAIT FOR MY PARCEL. HOPE THEY GET HERE SOON. BEEN UP SINCE 7:45 AND HOPE THEY DON'T JUST DRIVE BY THE BUILDING WITHOUT DROPPING IT OFF."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/21 01:54:09 )
@Sasha: LOL that was my inner monologue tbh
besides the "shut up and grow a pair ffs" haha cause arguing/screaming at the top of your lungs for an hour is a bit much.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 05:15:36 )
neko says;
I absolutely hate waiting for packages to arrive. @ - @

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 15:18:16 )
@Neko: my eye doctor recommended me eye wipes cause i got bacteria on my eyelids lol (cause I rub my eyes yo)
and so I ordered some off amazon cause it was cheaper than buying from her. they're a 4.5h drive away like since 4 this morning LOL
and i have to go get my glasses today so watch the friggers try to deliver the wipes.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:07:47 )
Oh no, did your package get there?
I hate when my packages get back tracked.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 18:46:23 )
@Lithium: It did, but now waiting on another one haha
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.