Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Omg -dies laughing-

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:33:39 )
I went to make a St. Paddy's Day avatar and this happened.

My avatar is that one guy in your circle of friends who is such a lightweight and can't handle his liquor. He gets smashed early on in your party and you and your friends egg him on to try on your sister's bra. Everyone laughs and takes pictures but he thinks you're laughing with him and not at him.

...not that I am speaking from experience...

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:41:30 )

Lmao..I highly enjoy this.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:50:04 )
@Miss Kitty: Hahaha I am glad.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:52:03 )

That face couldn't be any better than it is xD And I love the little story you put behind it. You do anything for St. Paddy's day?

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:06:45 )
@Miss Kitty: Thanks. : D I wanted an open mouth to make him look like he's laughing but I think this mouth is better after all.
I started playing with it and then I remembered thought of the back story.

Unfortunately I did not. : ( My mom was going to do a dinner. But she got called in. She used to be a paramedic but she now works in Intensive Care Unit at a hospital in town. But since it's a holiday, especially one where getting shit faced is glorified, emergency rooms get swamped and they really needed her help. So, she said tomorrow.
My girlfriend, Janna is a nurse on a coronary care unit in a different hospital in town. So, she takes care of people who have been having issues with their heart. Hospitals always need to be running, obviously, so unfortunately she had to work as well. But my other girlfriend (I am poly) came over for a while because I was lonely. Lmao.
So it's been very uneventful. How about yours?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/18 05:14:19 )

@Shamrock Shamus: I like that mouth. It makes him look almost smug lol.

Pretty neat that both your mom and one of your gf's are in the medical field. But has to suck too because of how busy they can get. My mom is an RN so completely understand. Long shifts and the stress and whatnot. At least you'll be able to have dinner tomorrow ^^ Anything special? Like..green foods or something? lol. Glad you were able to spend some time with the other gf though ^^ Very interesting that you're into poly! That sort of stuff always interests me...idk why >< Did any drinking?
Been pretty uneventful here too. My kid told me about how apparently there is some new tradition to lay out traps to try and catch leprechauns and they leave gold coins or candy. So did that, but that was pretty much it.

|

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 00:36:47 )
@Miss Kitty: Haha he does, doesn't he?
It's grueling work, from what I have seen. My mum was always too tired for us and my girlfriend...idk how she does it. I am a teacher and that's extremely tiring to me but she seems to have an abundance of energy. Lol. I think it's great that your mum can handle it. Nurses are pretty great.
Mammy made a traditional Irish breakfast...which is a ton of food. I can eat a lot but I am never able to finish one of those.
It's definitely challenging. I think it can be done with certain people but unfortunately, not everyone can handle it. I have two girlfriends and two friends with benefits. But one of them, I think wants more than just being FWBs. The key is absolute honesty and trust. I need a relationship like this because I have...issues and it causes me to be prone to cheating. It's not really pg13 so I can't talk about the issues or situations on the forums.
I did drink a bit but I am a recovering alcoholic, so I tried not to do too much. It's easy to slip back into that lifestyle again, so I try my best to recognize when I need to back off.
You?

Haha, aww. That's cute. Did they catch any? ; )

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 21:53:27 )
November 2017 - February 2018
OMG. xD

That is honestly brilliant though.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:00:35 )

Come on, @Shamrock Shamus: , try on this bra

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:35:50 )
haha positively fantastic :vanora_sun:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 17:55:18 )
I am that person lmao
Things can get out of hand
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.