Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Blood in Roses

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 21:22:46 )
Zero simply watched her, before holding out a small pea shooter of a pistol. "I just came to give you this." He said calmly, finding her reaction only natural. "If you want to protect him, as he does you, you'll need to learn to use it against those like his master. They will come, once they've heard how protective he is of you." He said.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 21:57:11 )
A pistol?! "W-what if I accidentally hurt Allen?" She whispered. She took the pistol, figuring any form of defense was better than none. Kaneko didn't even know how to use a gun. "Is it loaded? Where did you get it?" She asked him. She was still scared, but if he really was a friend of Allen's, then surely he wouldn't hurt her, would he?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 01:35:56 )
Zero waited for her to finish before responding. "I used to have a partner, I kept hers. If you want to, I could teach you when he's not here." He offered. "Technically, it's not loaded, but no one else knows that." He explained, hoping she was calming down some. He wasn't here to hurt her.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 02:09:19 )
Kaneko narrowed her eyes, "How do I know you're not going to just kill me right now?" She asked him. He could easily kill her, especially since the weapon wasn't even loaded. He said he was a friend, but what if that was just a lie to get close to Allen and in turn, get close to her? "I mean, you must understand why I'm suspicious. I have no idea who you really are. Or what, for that matter."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 02:23:56 )
Zero sighed. "Look, if I wanted to hurt you I would have already." He said. "There's a lot of things I could have done to you in the minutes I've been standing in this room." He said rather calmly. "My name's Zero, and I've been looking for Allen for a long time, never would've guessed he'd come back to this place." Zero murmured. "This was his parents house, before he was turned. In another life, if you will. It's been empty for many years."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 02:40:24 )
Kaneko watched him nervously and tucked some hair behind her ear. He had a point, if he wanted to hurt her he would have done so already. "Zero...okay well I still don't know why you've come here. To protect us from the bad people huh?" She asked and frowned. When he told her about the house and the history, she immediately thought of the photograph she had found. "One second." She said and quickly left to go retrieve it from where she had hidden it. Once she had it, she walked back and showed it to Zero. "I found this one day while cleaning. I imagine it's Allen and his parents and I found it shortly after Allen said he was seeing a boy. I don't really understand what it means but I just thought maybe you would know since you know a lot about him. More than I do."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 02:58:21 )
Zero watched her curiously, glancing at the photo she had went and got. "Yeah.." He murmured quietly. "I don't know everything about him.". He mused with a small smirk. "I need you to trust me." He said casually, holding a hand out to her.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:12:02 )
Oh, so he didn't know everything either. Perhaps the only people that did, were no longer around. Kaneko sighed mentally and looked at Zero then at his outstretched hand. Trust him? Did she? Not really, but to protect Allen, she was going to have to. She would trust Zero to get to know more about him and keep him away from Allen. "Alright Zero, I trust you. A friend of Allen's is a friend of mine." She answered, taking his hand.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 03:42:42 )
Zero nodded, understanding that she didn't actually trust him. But, she was. at least giving him a chance. He was gentle, holding her hand, and led her outside to the back of the house. Zero took her to a large willow tree where two graves rested beneath the leaves. "I know a lot about him and his past that he's forgotten, just not everything." He mused casually.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:10:32 )
Kaneko stood with him, beneath the tree. Her eyes looking out into the vast whiteness of the snow that surrounded them. "Maybe it's better that he forgot about his past. Maybe it's a coping mechanism." She suggested softly. Her voice was soft, her eyes staring into the distance at nothing. Looking at Zero, she was curious. Curious as ever. "Did you used to live with him in that manor? Or do you know where the people who used to live with him there went? And why?" She looked down beneath their feet. Her foot swept away some of the fallen leaves. "And these, are these his parents?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 04:22:02 )
Zero sighed some and ran a ran through his silver hair. Maybe it was, and she was right, or maybe it wasn't and it was caused by the man who didn't kill him. Yeah, he knew about that too. Zero lowered his eyes some as Kaneko spoke, asking questions which seemed normal. "I knew the ones who lives in that manor, as far as where they went; my partner and I killed them. His master wanted nothing more to turn that city into a feeding ground and the others would've followed him. Allen had already left though, that was after your father tried to kill him. That's why he went back to nothing. Had he gone back after the fight, the would have turned on him like a pack of wolves." He explained.

"I'm a hunter of feral vampires, those drunk on the scent of human blood. But I'm also a guardian of humans and the few vampires that haven't lost themselves." He said quietly, nodding to her question about his parents. "They never stopped thinking he was alive, and wishing he would come home."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 23:21:06 )
They would have turned on Allen? Kaneko thought that vampires were like families. She thought that they always looked out for each-other but that was clearly not the truth. Zero made it sound like vampires would turn on you when you least expected it and she guessed it made sense. Not all families were close. Anyone could turn on anyone for any kind of reason. Kaneko sighed, crossing her arms across her chest now. "Feral vampires.." She repeated quietly to herself, her eyes on the graves beneath their feet. It was so sad to hear that Allen's parents always had faith that he'd return. He did, but she just wished he could have returned when they were still here. Maybe then Allen would have been happier.

Maybe Allen's memories would come to him overtime. Maybe they wouldn't. What mattered now was that he was home. He was home and for the time being it looked like he was safe. She still didn't fully trust Zero, but if he really was here to help them then at least they had him in their corner. However, if he managed to find them then chances were others would be able to find them too. Unless they had followed Zero, but he would have noticed if that were the case. "I'm guessing feral vampires are more dangerous than regular ones?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 00:58:50 )
Zero could see a lot of things in her dark eyes, and her emotions made since. He nodded some when she spoke, glancing at her. "A feral vampire will drain a human of their blood, even dozens. They have no control of their blood lust." He explained, running a hand through his hair and glancing out. Allen should be returning soon, and if not then he'd go out and look for him.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 02:53:24 )
"These people that are looking for us..." Kaneko started, looking straight ahead. "Are they looking for us just to get to me? Is Allen in danger just because of me being..well..you know. A human?" She asked, honestly wanting to know. If she were a vampire, would people still try to look for Allen? If that was true, then that would mean she'd need to be...turned? But, didn't that hurt?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 03:02:25 )
Zero shook his head. "It's got nothing to do with you being a human. People are after you because your father paid them, and because Allen killed his master." He said, and that was a big no-no in the vampire world. "I know was it is you're thinking, and I wouldn't advise it." He murmured. "Not only are New Bloods more dangerous than a feral, but there's a high chance it will kill you." He explained.

Allen was finally on his way back after catching a fox and putting it to sleep when he was finished. It didn't take much to smell Kaneko and an unfamiliar scent.. Wait a sec.. Allen frowned and hurried back to the house. He warned that guy to stay away from his house and Kaneko. That bastard!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 03:13:17 )
Zero had a point, her father even though he was in prison still had people doing his work. People who would stop at nothing to take her back home and watch over her while her father stayed in prison for however long that was. People would still look for Allen because of what he did to that man. She felt fear creep into her skin at the memory. The way that man died. The way his clothes were left in only a pile. Kaneko shook her head, wanting to shake the memory away. "It's okay. Allen would not allow it either." She answered, a small smile on her face. She had accepted that, and she was still okay with it. She would do everything she could to keep Allen safe until the day that she died. Afterwards, well...she didn't know what would happen after she was gone. "So..being turned will kill me? Is it really that dangerous?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 01:53:06 )
Zero sighed some, how much was she actually listening? He wondered. "I said it was highly likely." He said casually. "It is that dangerous, yes. Only one out of every ten humans survive the change, miss." He explained. "A vampire's venom is nothing compared to the venom of the most dangerous snake bite."

"Zero!" Allen called as he got close enough for them to hear him, seconds before tackling the half breed into the snow.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 16:28:59 )
One of every ten? That was very bad. The numbers did not lie. Regardless, even if that weren't the case she knew that Allen would not want to do that. It was okay though. As long as she was able to be with him for however long she was able to, she'd be the happiest girl. Kaneko flinched, as if she could already feel the pain of the mentioned vampire venom.

"Zero!" Kaneko heard Allen's voice and turned to look in the direction it had come from, but her smile vanished when she saw Allen tackle Zero into the cold snow. "A-Allen!" She gasped, quickly kneeling and trying to pry Allen away from Zero. "Allen, don't!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 18:08:16 )
Zero didn't even try to fight him off when he did so. "Damn, looks like I've run out of time." He chuckled quietly as Allen pinned him. Allen lifted his head when he heard Kaneko's voice and felt her trying to get him off of the blond haired male beneath him. "I warned him to stay away from our house, and you. I can't afford to trust the wrong person." He said, lowering his milky eyes to Zero. "Who are you, and why did you ignore my warning?" He asked quietly.

Zero examined his face, then glanced at Kaneko and black at Allen. "Because, you need more friends on your side then you realize. I knew I could reason with you so I took a chance and came to talk with your girl." He explained calmly. "C'mon, open your blinded eyes and look around you. How do plan to protect her from the concil in your own?" Allen blinked and slowly got off of him and stood near Kaneko.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 18:25:07 )
Kaneko frowned but she understood Allen's intentions. He just wanted to keep her safe. After everything they've been through, she didn't blame him for not fully trusting Zero. She herself didn't fully trust him. Listening to what Zero was saying, she looked around but didn't see anyone. Still, just because she couldn't see someone didn't mean no one was there. Listening. "W-why don't we go inside and have this conversation inside?" She suggested, standing to her feet and holding Allen's hand softly in hers. "We should at least hear him out Allen." She suggested quietly.

There would be no harm done in just listening to the man. Just not outside, it was cold and maybe someone was watching and listening to them. If they were going to discuss some sort of plan, she wanted it to be a very private matter. Zero had mentioned the council and Kaneko immediately thought the vampire council which was obviously very dangerous. She was going to need to protect Allen from them too, she couldn't stand around and be useless.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.