Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout [INTRO] One week ago...

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:12:19 )

“H-hey Vontell! There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you…”

Vontell awaits curiously. “Yes Vivi, what’s on your mind? You can tell me anything.”

“W-well the thing is… I have to…. I must… confess that I… like…. I like V-Vanora.”

She looks away shyly, afraid to have mislead Vontell in the past and making him upset.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:23:10 )

Instead she was met by a very enthusiastic shout.

“Brilliant! You’ve got to pursue this with the bravery you’ve just displayed, and let your feelings of love be known!”
Vivienne looks at him surprised, but definitely feeling the adrenaline. “N-now!?”
“Yes now! You’ve got this! Go on and let Vanora know how you feel!”

Vivienne, infected by the enthusiasm lets out a cheer. “Yeah! I’ll go tell her my feelings!”

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:24:56 )

She sets out running to find Vanora, with resolve in her mind.
On her way to see Vanora, she sees her on the distance even before reaching her house.

“There she is! I’ve got to tell her! Be brave Vivienne!”

She tells herself, and then proceeds to approach the other, calling out to her.

“Vanora!!”

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:26:32 )

“Vi...vi... “

The girl standing before Vivienne was identical to Vanora, but something about her was off.
Confidence lost in an instant, Vivienne felt afraid.

“V-Vanora!?...ar-are you ok?”

Vanora’s look-alike makes a move forward, her facial features a consistent grin.

“Vivi-enne… I have something to show you.”

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:27:48 )

Although it looked just like Vanora, Vivienne was afraid and took a step back.

“V-vanora you’re scaring me! What’s going on!? This isn’t funny!”

Vanora continued her steady pace.

“Vivienne I have something to show you. Come with me.”

She grabbed her by the arm and started walking the other way, pulling her along.

“I have something to show you!”

Vivienne tried to fight her off, but whoever that was, she was stronger than she seemed.
And so she was dragged off by whoever had taken Vanora’s appearance.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:29:24 )

Hours later, Vontell came about Vanora on his way out. He’d thought it’d be best to not give his friend away,
in the case she had not confessed, but he’d see no harm if the good news were shared by Vanora herself.

After greeting each other he asked, “Have you seen Vivienne today by any chance?”

Vanora shakes her head. “I have not seen her, I assumed she was hanging with you as usual.”

Vontell was puzzled. “She was earlier, then she went out to meet you.”

They both thought for a second, and decided to contact her through the phone,
but no amount of calling yielded results. Vanora was worried.
“She’s not answering her phone.” Vontell gave out a nod.

“Let’s not assume the worst yet, let’s go ask around. She might have met with someone.”
Vanora agrees and they walk out to ask others about Vivienne.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:31:46 )

Vanora approaches Vyctor, he groans at the sight of her, dreading a long winded conversation.

“Vyctor! Have you seen Vivienne?” He thinks and stares at her. “When have I ever hung out with her? She’s so peppy.”
Vanora furrows her brow and looks around, Vyctor notices the worry.

“Hey, is everything ok?” Vanora sighs. “Well, I hope so. But Vivienne’s sort of disappeared.
I’m just hoping it’s a coincidence, but she’s never done this before… and with how things are, what if something happened to her!?”

Vyctor nods. “Yeah, things aren’t good. Look, I’ll go tell Valentina about the power. And then I’ll help you out.” Vanora tilts her head.
“Tell Valentina? It’s been… a month.” Vyctor scratches his head.

“Yeah no… it’s not funny anymore, I’ll tell her. Don’t bother with it. Go ask the rest, I’ll deal with that.” Vanora just accepts it and goes on to find others to ask about Vivienne.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:33:40 )

“Velvet, do you have a second?”

She looks at him, it was out of character for Vontell to begin a conversation in a rush.

“Yes darling, what’s going on you look distraught!”

“Have you seen Vivienne around today?” Velvet shakes her head.
“I have not seen her, I’d remember. She always has such a perfect shine to her hair, that sweet girl.”

Vontell ponders for a second. “Thank you for the information, I guess I will go on and continue searching.
Perhaps I’ll rejoin Vanora and see if she found something out.”

Velvet had no clue what was really happening but she nodded along.

“Well, if I find anything out I’ll let you know alright!?”

Vontell smiles. “Thanks Velvet, much appreciated! I’ll see you around then!”

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:35:50 )

Vontell and Vanora rejoin and with a look of each other, they know there’s no good news about Vivienne.
In the distance they see Virgil sitting on a box and joined by Vregory. They approach them to see if they
knew anything. Vanora winced at the sight of the man eating garbage with no remorse, Vontell took the lead.

“Greetings to you both, we’d like to ask you something.”

Without care Virgil quickly replies. “We’re not buying.” Vanora clears her throat. “It’s about Vivienne, have you guys seen her?”

Vregory looks up spaced out, seeming like he knew something. “Oh yeah, that’s the girl with the hair. I’ve seen her.”
Vregory focuses on the garbage again and Virgil interrupts, before they got the wrong idea.
“He means before, we haven’t seen her today. Why?” Vanora sighs.

“She’s been missing… maybe it’s nothing but, it’s not like her and things are bad out here. I’m worried something happened.”

“Hmm… well good luck.”

Vontell chimes in. “If you happen to find anything out, let any of us know. We’ll appreciate any sort of news.”

“Yeah sure… I’ll text if anything happens.”

Vontell and Vanora thank them and go on their way, looking around Vivienne’s place but finding nothing.

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:36:53 )
Currently...

Sigh, after that we’ve tried various things but still not sight of Vivienne! I’m really worried something bad
happened to her, so I’ll be going to help the guardians and maybe they’ll know what’s going on with VIvienne.

I hope she’s alright.

At least things are looking up… or maybe not. It’s hard to say… In the time that’s passed, Valentina built a battery to
help us bring the power back! And I heard she’s helping build a ball? I don’t have all the details. I do know she needs
help from everyone! So lend a hand if you’re able to…

I heard Virgil and Vregory are on it too, they probably know better? I would hope so…

But be careful out there alright? Things are also bad, I’ve heard talk of imps coming back around and causing trouble.
Vyctor seemed to be working on something about it, he might need some help. He’s a very smart guy but… well, he’s
not that crafty. I hope Velvet gives him a hand with whatever he’s doing.

Well, I better go reach the guardians now, if you guys have any questions let me know I will do my best to answer!
I know it’s a little scary, but together we’ll get through this, and we’ll find Vivi! I want more than anything to find her
and have her on my side, but becoming desperate is not an option. I did hear that Vontell’s decided to actively look
out for clues, so I feel more at ease knowing he’s on the job.

Let’s do this together alright!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.