Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:19:05 )

Omg I'm so excited you guys! Just learned that there's not one but two cat cafes in my town. Okay I say my town,
but technically it's a county over. Anyway haven't had a chance to go to either one yet, but I have every intention of going to one of them. This kitten is just so happy to find something actually cool in her area. -happy swishy tail-

Got anything interesting in your area?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:32:22 )
Awww....I'm super jealous! Working at a cat cafe would so be my dream job! But....the closest one is a minimum of 2 states away.
Totally take pics when you go, okay?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:46:58 )
@Another Movie Addict: the only cool thing in my town is a
dog park and way too many tattoo shops.

but is cool that you have two kitty cat cafes
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 22:52:19 )
@Another Movie Addict: Whoa! If you go, please share pictures if you're allowed to take them! I've always wanted to go to one!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:05:50 )
OMG! I want to go to one so badly. There's one supposedly coming to a city next to us, otherwise I have a bit of a drive.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:32:51 )
Of course I'll take pics when I get to go!

Actually my area used to have nothing but bars, and lame ones at that. Now we have the two cat cafes, a trampoline park (which I am totally going to do some day some how), and an Escape the Room which is like one of those zombie/horror movie simulations. Finally after all these years something to ducking do!

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:34:31 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol. we moved from Oregon to Iowa last year, and Oregon had all those places and more, Iowa, not so much.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:37:15 )
@Turtle Sensei: It's weird because I live like 30 minutes away from a major university. And yet we had nothing to do here. The mall is nothing but clothing shops, there's a few theaters but you can only watch movies so often (and that's me saying that). The bars are lame sauce, and even if they weren't lame. Same problem as theaters, it becomes old hat. I'm glad we're at least getting more music again, at least music that isn't local country bands.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:40:28 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol I live in a really small place in Iowa. It's pretty much nothing here.Hubby and I really miss Oregon.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:42:07 )
@Turtle Sensei: I'm so sorry. Don't even have some interesting scenery?

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:44:45 )
@Another Movie Addict: yeah, and there's a race track in town, but neither my husband or I are racing fans. We don't even hang out with people besides each other. We just don't like going to bars, we prefer to sit at home and play video games or go on picnics together and take photos, ah adn we also enjoy going to the library and spending the day reading

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:47:11 )
@Turtle Sensei: Those are some fun things to do too. What I normally do actually, I'm just glad that I have options. Options are nice to have.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:48:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: that's true. options are always nice to have.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:50:47 )
@Turtle Sensei: Lol we even have two conventions now, one of them in a few weeks. I'm really excited for it, I applied to be a volunteer.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:52:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: I've never been to a convention! I did hear there's one in Iowa, but I just never got around to going to the ones in Oreogn

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:54:46 )
@Turtle Sensei: They're a lot of fun. This is only my first convention for the year. Got another one in August and December.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:57:35 )
@Another Movie Addict: cool! do you ever cosplay?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 00:04:02 )
@Turtle Sensei: Only twice. Julian from Alice in the Country of Hearts, and Cosmo from Fairly Oddparents.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 01:00:30 )
Ah, thanks for mentioning escape rooms. We did get one of those like a year or two ago. I haven't been yet, but maybe if I don't have both jobs on my birthday, I can go. If my friends are free.
That or mini golf.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 01:36:12 )
@Another Movie Addict: ooh Cosmo? I'd love to see that!
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.