Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Turtle Sensei's Pond

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 00:33:03 )
@Turtle Sensei: I know right? 'rubs eyes' So. whats up?

Mule of star2000shadow

Quest | Memory Jar |

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 02:31:31 )
@Turtle Sensei: Aww! I love stuffed animals, they're adorable! I left my giant collection at my dad's house when I moved.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:33:47 )
@Eruca: hey there! I'm doing fine! this place is a lot less toxic than rec, I like it more. how long have you been here?

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:34:53 )
@Dread Pirate: oh well that's good. you guys can bond over it anew!

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:40:14 )
@HoneyBee: i stayed up all night playing Elder Scrolls ONline becuase I was nauseated. now i'm so tired lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:54:35 )
@Turtle Sensei: Most avatar communities are less toxic imo...

I've been here since yesterday. I kind of up and left every community for a while so I only found out about voltra now. :P Glad to see a familiar face!

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:29:02 )
@Eruca: I joined last week. I am done with rec for a while. it's just too much. I'll miss my friends though.

and good to see a friendly username too!

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:44:52 )
@Turtle Sensei: Bring them here!
Or gather rich and prestige first and them bring them here so they can feel inadequate beside your glow. xD
I'm sure your presence will sway some of them. You were such a positive force in rec.

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:13:39 )

@Sockies: I'm pretty used to them; we used to always have crickets in our basement so they don't really bother me anymore. Although they do smell.
@Turtle sensei: Yeah, I bet that would be annoying. I don't mind them in the basement but if I had to handle them I think that would gross me out a little. Involuntary response to bugs. XP

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 00:55:38 )
@AliceinZombieland: Don't they make a lot of noise though? When I was staying at my dad's, sometimes we would get the occasional cricket. But my cat quickly disposed of it.
ouo

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 10:56:37 )
I am stopping on in to say good morning, it would be cool if there was a turtle emoji
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Anything Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 20:01:52 )

@Sockies: They chirp but you can get used to the noise if you're exposed to it a lot. And living in the country, we were exposed. XD

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 20:34:23 )
@Eruca: oh i should mention i'm here. I got some people to try Caedon and Windlyn, but they didn't like the rules, cuz rec is so stupid with the rules

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 20:35:31 )
@AliceinZombieland: They enjoyed jumping down my shirt, so I absolutely hated it! but yes, I don't like bugs. my cat is trained to kill them and then show me the dead one so I or my husband can throw it away.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 20:36:24 )
@Sockies: good kitty! they're just such good little bug catchers!

@Unicorn: hello there! and i wish there was too!

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 21:12:26 )
@Turtle Sensei: Yeah, that happened to me too!
I generally follow the rules without effort anyway so it never bothered me that much. People seem to get hung up on the fact that these rules exist even if it might not affect them that often.
Do you know if caedon or windlyn is still up and about?

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:15:03 )
@Eruca: both are still up and about. windlyn isn't very active though. Caedon is, it's Caedon.net. I learned about here from a user on Caedon.

And unfortunately, rec is going to stay bad unless tekton can get his butt in gear and actually make rules.

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 00:42:43 )
@Turtle Sensei: I think I have an account on both. lol Probably just sitting there collecting dust and cobwebs.

I feel like rec as it is right now has its appeal. Maybe not to us.

Donator — Turtley Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 02:25:33 )
@Eruca: If you are, drop me a message on Caedon, i'll link you to my pond there too.

@Cookie: Oh! i'm so sorry! I didn't realize! thanksfor letting me know
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 02:27:14 )
@Turtle Sensei: I definitely am, just checked. But I don't feel like putting in the effort to do much there at the moment. :P I'll drop you a note when I do put in the effort.
Ping me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.