Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Secret Message 1x1

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:27:16 )
Anne shook her head lightly at the question, but not because she didn't want to answer. She just didn't know how to answer. "Look at me.. My wings are tattered, I can't even fly properly.." She said softly, her wing ruffling some as Emma touched it. Not used to the feeling. Anne glanced at the ears on her partners head and reached to gently stroke one of her fuzzy ears. She beamed with excitement. "They're soft!" She chirped.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 23:33:37 )
When Emma put her hand on the wing is was so soft she wouldn't think they were soft but they were, licensing to what was said she frown a little at it. "I can help if you want I'm sure we can get you back to fly with out any problems in no time." Emma knew that look that was evening that it was something that she didn't want to talk about yet. When she felt the hand go to her ear it was a gently stroke and gave a small smile when she seen them beamed look on her face. "I know right!, by the way I'm Emma nice to meet you."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 00:35:47 )
Anne offered her a small smile. "Maybe.." She murmured softly. She slowly pilled her hand back from the ear, and flushed some. They had skipped the introduction? Anne smiled sheepishly and fiddled with the ends of her hair. "I'm Anne, the pleasure is mine." She said casually.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:34:16 )
Emma smiled at Anne and held out her hand to her. "I have a few questions if you don't mind?" she asked and took a look around the room, Emma couldn't help but think how beautiful it was up here on Earth.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:41:56 )
Anne lightly gripped her hand briefly, then released her hand and blinked a few times. "Questions?" She repeated quietly. Anne smiled, and nodded lightly. "I don't mind, there's nothing to process right now.. What's on your mind?" She voiced, clearly happy to answer her questions. If she had an answer, of course.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 01:50:53 )
Stopping she turned back around to face Anne "just what is it we do here I wasn't told much before I had to leave to get here?" Emma wasn't sure what was making it hard for her to focus. Maybe her demon wanted to be let out for a run but she wasn't sure.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 02:20:57 )
Anne's eyes widen slightly. She couldn't do much except stare briefly, that question had caught her off guard. She lowered her gaze to the flood, and shook her head lightly. "I.." Anne spoke softly, allowing her true self to take form. There weren't any cameras down here anyway.. She was silent as she remembered asking herself that the day she found herself on Earth. "I have no memory..before coming to Earth.." She answered softly after a moment of silence. "I'm sorry.. I can't answer.."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/23 03:44:34 )
Emma seen the odd look on Anne's face and couldn't help feel a little sadden by her comment. "Okay you don't have to answer that question, can you answer this one do we work of case like cops ?" she asked softly and wasn't sure what to do to get the smile back on Anne's face. Emma didn't like it when people we sad it hurt her heart even when people believe she didn't really have a heart.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 03:03:18 )
Anne shook her head lightly and forced herself back into her human form. "Well, kind of.." She murmured, running a hand through her long hair. "They get a murder case, have someone look over the files of the victims while others go and inspect the crime scene. They come back, give us- the 'science department' evidence to look over, and if it seems like a supernatural being was involved in or with the murder, they have us go with them and look at the crime scene ourselves." She explained, hoping she didn't confuse the poor girl.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 04:44:40 )
@Asha: poke?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 05:59:05 )
@Asha:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.