Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Secret Message 1x1

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 03:49:11 )

True;

Human;

Name; Anne
Age; 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anne is an angel working for a special "insight" branch of the FBI, disguised as a human. She is very careful about who she works with. A few can see her for what she is..most cannot.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 04:22:29 )
Human;
True;
Name; Emma
Age; 20
----------------------------------------------------
Emma is a demon working for a special group of the FBI, disguised as human. She has a bit of a temper but has a good heart.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 02:32:21 )

It was just another day. Anne started her day waking up in her small one bedroom sized apartment, still having no idea how she came to Earth. She took a shower and ate breakfast before changing into her human form. Few humans could see who she really was, and they worked with her. She headed off to work, on foot like every day. When she arrived, she usually joined her partner in the science department until she was actually given a task, or a case to work on. Today would be different.. She could feel it.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 22:31:42 )
It wasn't like any other day for Emma got told that she would be moving to Earth for a new job with the FBI. She has been to Earth before but this time she would be living there and she couldn't wait for her new adventurer. Emma was told she would be working with someone else that was also different... Emma just hopped that she would fit into the human world more then the demon world.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 23:26:49 )

When the disguised Angel arrived downstairs to greet her science partner, she was rather surprised not to find anyone. "Hello?" She called curiously. Maybe she was moved to a new department?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 23:50:20 )
Emma got to the building and went to the downstairs offices. She started to walk around the floor to where she was reporting to. Then she heard a voice come from one of the rooms so she followed the voice. "Hello, is this were I report in ?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 01:08:34 )

Startled, Anne turned around to see the girl who had spoken. She wasn't human either..was she? She wondered to herself curiously. "Um.. This the science department.. I can show you to the office though." She offered, casually approaching the other girl. Anne wandered out of the room to lead the girl to the right place, glancing over her shoulder to see if she would follow.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:19:38 )
Emma offered up a small smile to the woman and nodded her head and started to follow. Walking threw the halls without anyone talking was kinda of weird for Emma but she also didn't even know what to say to start up a conversation. So all's she did was follow the lead to the office.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/15 19:21:25 )
Anne wasn't sure what to say as they walked. She didn't point out a couple of places, like the main room and the lounge. Coming to the main office, Anne knocked on the door and waited a moment before opening the door. "Good morning, sir." She greeted the head agent.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/16 21:59:18 )
Emma was still following the female to the office, She wasn't sure what was going on or where she was really supposed to go. We came to a door and waited to go in. "Good morning." she said in a light tone.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 21:21:58 )
The man nodded a greeted to both girls. "Good morning girls." He glanced at Emma. "You must be the new agent, welcome. I'm director Morgan." He introduced himself, holding a hand to the girl. Anne smiled, she was happy that that was a new member.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:23:08 )
Emma smiled at the Director and held out her hand to him. "Yea I'm Emma nice to meet you." Emma looked over at the other girl and gave her a small nod to say hello. Then she stud there and waited to see what team she would be assigned to.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:42:59 )
The director folded his hands over his desk. "Down to business." He looked at Anne. "Starting today, Emma will be working with you. You'll continue to work in the science department as a cover for you're actual department." Anne nodded. "Yes sir." She spoke. The director looked to Emma. "The science department is where we analyze the evidence in the crime, but you'll also be an agent sent into the field when dealing with..a supernatural case. We're aware that there are other creatures out there. Do you understand?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:49:44 )
Emma looked over that the person that was going to be her partner and nodded her head. Once she hear what he said she knew what he was talking about this was why she was sent to earth she needed to help clean up the supernatural rouges. Emma looked him in the eyes and nodded her head "Yes Sir I understand."

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:59:59 )
The director sat back in his chair as he dismissed the agents. Anne lead Emma back down to the science department so she could finish cleaning up the lab, for when the next case came in. "This'll be exciting, don't you think?" She asked, glancing at her new partner. At least she wasn't alone now, and she was fussing that Emma really wasn't human. She could see her true form, and wondered if Emma could see hers.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 00:29:17 )
Emma followed her partner back to the science department, and was waiting to see if this was going to be a clam first day of work or if there will be a case for them. "Yes I think it will be exciting." she said with a small smile on her face. Emma wanted to know if her partner can see her true form like she could see hers but how to you ask if that question.. "I know this might now be a question that your asked but can you see who I really am?"

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 01:23:30 )
Anne continued to smile, especially after her partner agreed and was also smiling. She blinked and glanced at her curiously, and she casually approached Emma. "Do you have fuzzy ears and a tail?" She answered, in the form of a playful question. Anne almost wanted to touch her ears..but refrained from doing so. She hadn't seen very many demons, except for the ones with horns.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 19:21:43 )
Emma smiled at the question that was asked "Yes I have fuzzy ears and a tail." she could help the laughter that was in her voice. Emma looked up at her partner and seen that she had wings beautiful wings. "Are you an angel ?" asked in a awed voice, Emma hasn't meet an angel before she has seen them but never talked to one before.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 21:40:23 )
Anne smiled at her reaction. Her smile faded slowly and her eyes drifted down to the floor. She could really see her.. Anne wasn't quite as happy as her partner was though. She nodded lightly and gently ran her fingers over her wings. "A broken angel, but yes.. Indeed I am." She answered softly. Anne raised her gaze to look at her partner with a small smile. "Would you.. Like to touch them?" She asked quietly, referring to her wings of course.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/22 22:03:02 )
Emma didn't know what to make of what she just said she was a little sad for her partner. "Why do you think your a broken angel for ?" she asked lightly. Emma smile returned and she nodded her head. "Yes I would love to you can also feel the softness of my ears if you want I would mind." She slowly moved her hand out so she could touch the beautiful pair of wings, and lightly put her hand on the one side of her partners wing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.