Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Event Feedback!

Npc — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 05:57:16 )
Hello everyone!~

Some real strange things have been happening, oh my! It seems the power has not come back!
And even worse, my good friend Vivienne seems to have gone missing! I have not heard all the details about it...
I hope she's alright...

Well, let's stay positive and keep looking for the... light at the end of the tunnel!

...Yeah, I realize it's not the best time for jokes, but as long as it can lighten up the situation!... Right?
We can't let this shadow our spirits! With our combined efforts, we will bring Voltra back to peace and tranquility.

Despite the darkness that has washed over us, I would like to focus on the good work everyone has done to make this better!
Please tell me your thoughts and your experiences during this horrid blackout, I want to hear all of it!
And if you've got the time, please take a few minutes to fill out this form: Feedback Form.
We'd love to hear what you think of our efforts and how from now on we can do even more as a community!
We can do this!

And ooh! Before I forget!
All of this will be recorded as part of Voltra’s history! We’ll have it all safe and sound in the Archives.
You can go down and take a look there if you want to relive those memories!
Of course, you’re always free to take things out to keep having a good time with your friends!
Just get the word out to us and we’ll help you get that sorted!

Now, now. Let's go ahead and have a chat. Let me know what sort of experience you've had so far!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 18:29:17 )

Ok, I did the survey and I left my feedback. It was positive.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/6 22:38:19 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly i wasn't on here yet for the event so i can't fill in the survey, but i'll gladly answer the last question!
The items are really pretty, especially the guns they're my favourite! ♥
I think Voltra has got a really nice theme going, the items are all gorgeous and i can't wait to participate in my first event here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questing: click here!

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/8 06:03:32 )
neko says;
I filled out the feedback as honestly as I could.

sell me rigs please♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.