Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Heartless Winter - Inuyasha

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 00:30:01 )
Once dinner was prepared and set out on the table, Inuyasha had Miroku fetch Sango and asked her to get Kagome ready for dinner. He wasn't going to force her to join him, but he would've at least gotten the chance to meet the young woman. If she refused, he'd just send her meal to her room.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/17 01:03:47 )
You can die anytime...

Kagome politely rejected the offer to have dinner. Even if she was hungry, she couldn't eat. She simply crawled into her bed and curled up in a ball. 'I just want to go home." She thought to herself,'I just want to go home." She buried her head in the pillows on her bed. This place would never become home to her. She felt awful for not at least meeting the prince, but she just wanted to be left alone.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:29:45 )
Inuyasha was pretty upset with the rejection, but he wasn't all that angry. He ate by himself and then went up to his room.

Miroku could understand how the girl felt, at least to an extent. He went wandered the castle until he found Sango. The castle had lingering awkwardness hanging about.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/19 23:45:04 )
You can die anytime...

Sango looked over at Miroku and shook her head gently,"I feel bad for the girl.' She said to him softly,"It must be hard losing everything you ever knew in a single day. Plus knowing you can't leave must make it worse."I do wish she would have joined the prince tonight, but even small things can't be forced. It'll probably take a while for things to feel any better around here."

---

Kagome let out a soft yawn. She found a change of clothes for sleeping in and put them on before crawling back into her bed. Maybe in the morning...or in a few days...things would start to feel better.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:31:35 )
Miroku nodded lightly. "I do understand what she's going through.. This is only normal behavior for someone in her shoes. I'm sure Inuyasha understands at least that much." He said quietly, gently taking her hand and kissing her cheek. It was late, mostly everyone would be in bed and he could now spend some time with Sango, if she wanted.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/20 22:44:41 )
You can die anytime...

Sango smiled and hugged him gently. The two had always been close, but with working for Inuyasha, they agreed to focus on their work when needed and then when things were done they could spend time together with no worries. She kissed his cheek and looked up at him,"I do hope things get better in time." She murmured.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:10:49 )
Miroku smiled. "Come now, it's late and we should get to bed." He said, really offering for her to sleep with him in his room. Really, he wanted to spend time with her without disturbing the rest of the castle.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/21 02:15:26 )
You can die anytime...

Sango nodded, kissing his cheek before letting him lead the way. She didn't mind spending the night with him. She always slept better when she was with him.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/22 20:50:46 )
The monk smiled and held her hand as he lead her up the stairs and to his room. He opened the door for her.

(Bleh x.x)

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/23 00:16:57 )
You can die anytime...

As time went on, Kagome slowly adjusted to living in the castle. Soon she was close with Sango and good friends with Miroku since they were to the two she saw most often. One evening, Kagome sat in bed, reading one of the few books she was able to bring with her. She hated that she couldn't go anywhere. She couldn't visit anyone and no one could visit her. It made her sad.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/29 20:43:05 )
Miroku was off checking the borders of the castle. Word had speed through the castle that a demon had tried to attack the castle. So he was placing demon wardings to insure keeping them out. He hadn't thought the demon was lurking within the shadows of the castle walls. A new demon had arrived to help with the kitchen or purifications another that Koga had rescued. A kitsune and a wolf.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 01:22:21 )
You can die anytime...

Sango was walking along with Miroku in case he would need any help,"Have you met the new wolf girl, Sayuri?" She asked him as he worked,"She's really nice. I think Koga already might have a thing for her." She couldn't help but give a small laugh.

Kagome was sitting in her room, looking out the window. She was worried about the possible demon attack and wondered if the barriers would actually be able to keep the castle safe. She really hoped so, not wanting to lose the few friends she had here. She had grown to like Miroku, Sango, Koga, and the new girl Sayuri. She hadn't meant the other new girl yet and wondered when she would.

Sayuri was with Koga, wondering what would happen to her now. She didn't really have anywhere to be or anyone waiting for her. She had been alone for a very long time so it was a bit hard for her to get use to being around people again.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:48:02 )
Miroku glanced at Sango as they walked, and shook his head. "No, not yet. I've been too worried about the castle.." He murmured, actually feeling pretty bad about not meeting the new wolf. Miroku was also just about drained, from constantly checking and rebuilding the barriers around the castle, not that he would admit it. He paused and leaned against one of the pillars for a moment.

----

The prince himself was also on edge slightly, and left his side of the castle to go and check on Kagome. Inuyasha slowly approached her bedroom door, then paused and started to walk away. He couln't bring himself to, already thinking the woman didn't like him. "My lord?" A voiced called curiously. He paused and glanced at the kitsune holding a tray of food. "Are you alright?" She asked. He nodded and approached her. "Don't tell her I was here.." He murmured quietly before walking off. Kazumi smiled a little. He was worried about the girl.. Yep, she already knew. Kazumi knocked on the door. "Miss Kagome, I have your dinner." She spoke.

---

Koga and his brothers were out in the castle courtyard, His brothers were sparring while Koga sat with Sayuri. He glanced at her. "Hey, it'll be alright. We'll keep you safe." He said to her.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 23:55:11 )
You can die anytime...

Sango gently rubbed his back, looking worried about him. She wished she could help him, but she didn't have any kind of spiritual powers she could help with. All she could do was be there for him at the moment,"Take a break." She said softly,"You've been working yourself ragged."

---

Kagome got up from her bed and opened the door, letting the girl in,"Good evening." She said with a small smile,"You must be new here."

--

Sayuri smiled and nodded,"I know." She said., looking out past the barrier,"I just haven't been around people very much in a long time..."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.