Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:23:23 )
Obviously, I'm new here. Not new to avatar sites, thought I haven't really been active on one in a couple of years. Figured I'd make my first post and then figure out how to create a body, as I don't really want to be Invisible Woman.
I guess a quick blurb about me. I'm 24, graduated college May 2017, started my big girl job August 2017, currently updating my resume to hopefully apply to a different big girl job.
I do enjoy bubble tea / boba tea. Currently my favorite place is Sweet Hut (I think it's just a semi local place) and I get their caramel milk tea. Sometimes I get boba, sometimes I don't. They have these amazing pork buns, I was actually there yesterday and got 3 to take home.
From my quick look, I do like the avatar base here more than most other sites. I'm a bit picky about the avatar bases, okay, really picky. But hopefully I'll find a new home after being homeless for so many years!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:26:31 )
Welcome to Voltra! I do hope you find this place homey. People are friendly enough. Lots of people from other avatar sites too. Maybe you might find some long lost buddies and make some new ones. :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:36:01 )
Thank you Saeyra! I wouldn't be surprised if I saw some people I knew from previous sites.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:38:55 )
Welcome! These bases are actually one of my favs
Call me ping me if you wanna reach me

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:41:54 )
@Schye: Damn your avvie looks nice!

@Bubble Tea: Accept my trade, I'll give you some extra volts to help you get started. Take it as a housewarming present

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:45:33 )
Thank you Schye! Yes, they are very cute. I also really like all the color options.

Oh, thank you Saeyra! I hadn't noticed it yet!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:55:42 )
You are very welcome. One more confirmation should do the trick (it's abit of work I know, but dont worry, we bother the staff for a simpler gifting feature every other day) :vanora_xd:

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:56:24 )
'sup

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:56:38 )

Your username sounds familiar. Which other sites are you on?

Oh and welcome to Voltra! /throws confetti at

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 17:57:53 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@bubble tea: Hello and welcome to Voltra. As I'm sure you've found out already, everyone here is super friendly. We're still in the beginning stages of the site, so there's a lot more to come. But I too hope you will find a home here in Voltra. :)

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:03:02 )
-eyes you- heller feel free to stay and chat

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:04:59 )
@Saeyra: Thanks! The trading system isn't bad. Pretty used to things like that. I just get distracted by all the clothes.

@onsenmark: Nothing much, yourself?

@Tuijp: With this username, I believe it's Sapherna and Caedon. If I even spelled them correctly. Like I said, it's been a while.
*Tries to catch the confetti to stick onto myself*

@Lithinel: Yes, yes! I've seen how friendly everyone is, and I did see the site is in Beta. I'm actually kinda excited that it's in Beta, never been on a site so early. How long has it been in Beta?

@Dread Pirate: Hey Dread! I was actually about to talk to you. Lol, you know me. But I am currently a secret mystery!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:10:47 )
@bubble tea: Well, this is actually our second round of Beta. We entered open Beta for the first time in September which is when I joined, then around the middle of November, some drama went down with the staff and the coder left us high and dry with no Voltra for months. But since then, Fozzy and the remaining staff (who are all super amazing by the way) worked extremely hard to find a new coder and bring Voltra back better than ever. The site returned in February in Alpha, and the Beta 2.0 just opened March 1st. It's a long story, haha but we should be here to stay now. :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:14:28 )
@Lithinel: Oh, so I really haven't missed much! Nice. I'm excited!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:14:36 )
@Bubble Tea: not wanting to start getting ready for work, lol
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:15:34 )
@onsenmark: Oh no. How long is your day?

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:16:28 )
@Bubble Tea: ohh lemme beneith the vale bby -scootches next to you-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:17:51 )
@Dread Pirate: There's ugly granny panties underneath!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:17:57 )
@bubble tea: Nope.Not really. You missed a few events (Autumn Block Party, Halloween event, and Blackout Part 1) but that's it really. You're just in time for Blackout part 2 which should be starting later this month. And you may be able to find some users selling older event items in the exchange forums.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:19:41 )
@Lithinel: Nice! This just makes me more excited that I'm here early. I'll have to keep an eye out for the older items. I'm still looking around at all the commons!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.