Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Mandy Is Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 18:23:17 )

@Mandy Amour: nice to see you back. I’ll donate to your cause.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:02:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww hunny thank you so very much! you are super sweet! and I think you are my very first donation! ;D-tackles you to the ground-

@dragoness129: congratulations on the promotion to manager hun! You should be super proud of yourself.
Im actually crossing my fingers for a promotion at work too, find out next month lol

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:12:35 )
@RainbowPanda: D; YOU FORGOT?! oh my goodness..I might have t find this book online and read it with you to make sure you get it done! hahah

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:13:07 )

@Mandy Amour: -hugs- I see you around a lot and I want to help out your quest.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:21:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww thank you, well if you ever see me ping me I am always up for talking and causing a little mischief :p
I am going to go and buy the rest of the hairs I don't have now, thank you so so so much!

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:24:52 )

@Mandy Amour: you’re welcome. I’m glad that I could help you with that! Let me know if there are any hairs you weren’t able to get. I’m always up for chatting as well. I’ll let you know if I see you online. Lately I’ve been more of a lurker because I’ve been working and spending a lot of time with my husband.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/18 23:34:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I have to go through the price guide and see what all I missed while I was away o.0 Hopefully not too much haha.
Awe you are too sweet hun thank you so much ^-^

Yeah I am usually a lurker as well, I tend to just go around and see whats going on without posting but I am trying to change my ways..
feels weird to be active though haha not going to lie

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 00:00:29 )

@Mandy Amour: I feel like I’ve missed out on items too lol
Were you able to get all the hairs?
It’s nice to post. It helps others being able to lurk haha no one is going to come if no one posts. I sometimes don’t know what go post about though.
I’m off. Work is done for the day.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 00:10:02 )
@Totalanimefan: That is true, if we don't post then no one else will want too either, we really all do help the site run and make it what it is ^-^
I am just in the middle of buying the last few, its time consuming cause you have to do them all individually, I wish there was a "buy one of all" button and you could just check off the ones you wanted to buy haha
I figured Id buy them with the pure I have saved for a profile layout since once you accept the trade Ill get the money back xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 04:33:52 )

@Mandy Amour: hnnn yes sadly, my memory is awful. I often can't remember what I ate for lunch >.< ughhhh liiiife
Yes pleassseeeee

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 11:55:41 )
@RainbowPanda: seriously after work tonight I'll look and see if I can find the book online and I'll try reading at least like the first chapter and see if you're right and see if it's a very dull book at worse I'll know the first chapter at best I might actually be interested in it and read the damn thing so I can help you LOL

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 15:52:59 )

@Mandy Amour: Lol tysm, I'm super grateful!!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/19 23:10:13 )
@RainbowPanda: I don't mind helping as Ive never read it myself and I could do with something different in my brain than just online stuff however I am struggling to find a copy of it online, crossing my fingers that I can lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 01:57:23 )

@Mandy Amour: hmm is there some way I can send it to you?
Can you not view it here...? https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Great_Gatsby.html?id=HestSXO362YC&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 03:22:51 )

@Mandy Amour: Thanks! Yeah, I am very proud about it! We are finally getting our own place and will probably be moving sometime next month! I'm excited!
Lots of luck with your own promotion!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 03:43:57 )
@RainbowPanda: It looks like it might actually work! Ill save the link and start reading it tomorrow on my lunch at work, hopefully it doesn't take too long otherwise we will be in some big trouble lol time is running out

@dragoness129: Thank you, I don't even know if its going to happen but people have been making comments about it and also im heading out to do all this random training now the company wants me to do, so here is to hoping. someone is getting it for sire I hope its me by the sounds of it haha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/20 07:01:32 )

@Mandy Amour: lol hopefully it does
Tysm once again. ^-^ I might try to do it on my way to where I'm staying for the weekend. Idk how long the drive is tho cuz everything is a mystery.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/21 17:39:45 )
@RainbowPanda: omg you weren't kidding..this book is so dry D; I only read five pages so far and Im already bored lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 00:45:14 )
@Mandy Amour: hihi, how goes the questing?
call me grem
they/them

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/22 04:29:53 )
@nyreen: Hahaha its going xD I am still working on the new graphics for my new quest but Ive been so busy this weekend D;
hows your weekend going?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.