Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee A Boy Named Sheep

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 19:04:19 )
"Sheep is indeed our family name... It wasn't always though. Long ago my great grandfather changed his last name. No one knows why or why he changed it to 'Sheep', but it's somehow stuck. None of us seem inclined to change it either. So, yeah, I'm Sheep. Faust Sheep."

And with that little bit of RP out of the way, hello! I am new and shirt and shoeless. I bought some cat ears and ended up not wanting them after I had purchased them. *shrugs* I'm usually not this fickle, honest. But now I kind of don't have the funds to buy what I do want to buy. And I'm cold, so very cold. *shivers*

I've kind of been stalking this place for awhile waiting to be able to join... no that's a lie. I forgot about it because of an event on some other site. Though I did remember that open beta was supposed to start in March. I would have joined right when open beta started, but like I said... I forgot. <_<
So the event is finally over so now I'm here. Yay!
The little electric sheep looking critters I'm seeing scattered around here are cute and remind me of Pokemon. I also enjoy quite a few of the NPCs (I'm looking at you Virgil, Vontell, and Vyc.*wink*)

So some stuff about me... I like cats, video games, books (lots of books), manga, comics, other nerdy stuff because nerd, and art. I write. I draw sometimes. And I tend to be know for long intros. *takes a bow*

I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to see how the site progresses. This would make the third site I am on that is still in beta.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 20:13:31 )

Welcome to Voltra, Sheep! Hope you will like it here!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 20:47:38 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@faust sheep: Hello and welcome to Voltra. I hope you like it here. This a very friendly and amazing community. We'll actually be having an event starting up here very shortly, so be sure to be on the look out.

We actually have a few things in common. I too like cats, am a nerd, and a writer. Haha. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 21:06:41 )
Hey welcome to Voltra. You sound like you will fit right in! Lol

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 21:26:49 )
@tuijp: Thanks. The drawing in your post, did you draw that? He's quite handsome.

@Lithinel: Thanks. Oh, I can't wait. It's always nice to meet fellow nerds and cat lovers!

@Taffy: Thanks. lol I hope I do.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 21:28:28 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@faust sheep: You are very welcome. And I must say that I agree entirely.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 21:33:41 )
@Faust Sheep: yeah just jump in and post anywhere really.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 21:40:19 )

Wonderful intro! I love it! Welcome to Voltra! So glad to have you here with us!
Yes, we are all a bunch of wonderful nerdy people! Feel free to jump right into posting in places!
I have a Vyctor Fanclub if you are interested in checking that out.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 22:32:51 )
@dragoness129: Thanks. I'll have to check it out then. :o

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 22:42:11 )

@Faust Sheep: yes I did. It's an old avatar of mine.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 01:09:48 )

@Faust Sheep: Welcome to Voltraaa! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ;)
@Tuijp: oo nice Avi!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 01:45:10 )
Welcome to voltra

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 02:49:43 )
@Raxton: Thanks. ^ ^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.