Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat bills bills bills

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/22 20:02:09 )
i'm so bad at remembering the due dates of my bills D: I used to make a calendar to hang on my wall (since monthly wasn't helpful - i'd forget about upcoming ones in early the next month!) but even now i'm still forgetting

LET'S JUST MAKE EVERYTHING FREE OK

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/23 01:48:22 )
@q t e a p o n: i'm tempted to do that but i forgot to BUDGET for them this month ;A;

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 00:17:14 )
I have an app on my phone I use for my bills, they automatically repopulate for the next month.
I use that calendar quite frequently because I juggle my husband's schedule, my schedule and all of my appointments with it as well.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 17:57:19 )
SAAAAME I try to set up automatic bill pay so I don't have to remember but then I forget when charges are going through and that can get me in trouble ;;>.>

Also one time my car insurance billed my account, and even though my account had been charged there was a delay for the pending charge to go away so it was like my account was charged twice for a little bit(which apparently is a thing that happens sometimes with auto bill pay) and I ended up getting over draft fees cos my account had $300 less than it did. Thankfully my bank got rid of the fees but now I don't trust auto pay OR my memory. ;___;

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/27 07:12:27 )
@luffer nutter: AUTOPAY JUST WRECKED ME LMAO

a few things have autopay which i don't have a hard time remembering - just that i have a hard time remembering WHEN all that is. or just how many bills i have, ugh. ;_;

my income tax refund deposits any day now and i get paid Thursday so just a few more days of this......

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/27 14:51:38 )
I honestly don’t trust autopay. I’ve had so many bad experiences with it NOT autopaying and getting hit with a late fee. Or getting a double charge and then overdrafting. The last time I got hit with a late fee on autopay and I tried arguing it, I was told by the company rep that even though I was set up for autopay that it was still MY responsibility to log on and make sure that the payment had gone through on the due date.

Which to me defeats the purpose of autopay if you are using it to prevent paying late.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 04:27:09 )
@niamh: oh my god that's awful, that makes me even more afraid of autopay lmao ;;

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 04:33:07 )

Yeah, if only things could be free. Would be really nice. T_T

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 06:10:49 )
@addy: DOOD I FEEL YOU!

I am supposed to do my taxes on sunday though I don't know if I'll get much back my part time job doesn't take taxes out of my check but with what I pay from my full time job I am hoping to at least not owe. That hasn't happened to me yet but omg that would be the worrrssssttt :vanora_cry: :vanora_cry:

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 13:09:49 )
I agree to everything can be free. Lol.
I don’t do auto pay because I’m scared it’ll over draw my account because that happened with my mobile company taking the money before the actual date of withdrawal.

I know I have one bill at the start of the month and two in the middle, so it’s not too bad.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 03:55:03 )
@luffer nutter: ooh jeez that's scary, yeah D:

doing taxes isn't so bad but having an untaxed job may hurt your refund a bit >: i owed only once and it was because my job messed up my filing status.

@lithium: god yeah D: I have only some bills on autopay because if they all were i'd probably be homeless by now lol
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.