Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for a fantasy Rp

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 06:57:07 )
I am looking for a fantasy roleplay, I haven't roleplayed in years.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 22:14:46 )

@Bananas: I'm assuming that it's going to be okay to revive this thread >.< Since I've already talked to you about RPing, and perhaps this will help you find more people to roleplay with as well. The requests seem to get buried in all of the wonderful stories sadly.

So fantasy is one of my favorite topics for roleplays so I'm even more excited that I caught that you were looking in the newbie thread. :] Do you have any specific storylines in mind that you're looking for?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 02:05:51 )
@Shadami: anything Fantasy wizards, witches, fairies, elfs, Dragons. but I am fine with just about anything.

how about you?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 03:39:46 )

@Bananas: So next question: are we talking something original story? Do you have a preference for romance or number of characters? Or just kind of let the story develop naturally?

I'm a rather big dungeons and dragons fan so I've got loads of stuff I can grab from. Pretty much if its fantasy I'm all for it xD So really, just need to figure out what kind of plot we want to start off with and run from there. Or if its something like a tpyical dungeons and dragons "you walk into a bar, introduce your character. what do you do. Oh look an adventure is that way!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 05:36:50 )
@Shadami: let the story develop naturally, sounds like the best route to go.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 16:33:24 )

How about o grab one of my characters and see if you would like to have a story with them? And we'll go from there?

Oh yes, and modern, future, or medieval fantasy?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.