Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops - Alien Art Center - CLOSED

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 17:41:59 )
@roseywitch: Well, thank you it is greatly appreciated. Haha. And oh no, worries. I don't want to overwhelm you. Like I'm probably going to want to order from you again in the future, since I have a lot of OCs, but I don't want to throw like 10 characters at you at once. Like I'll split it up between orders, so it's nothing crazy.

Thanks for giving me the link! And alright, sure. I will give you all of those items then for my order. I'm glad that you don't have any of them either. I can help your collection grow that way. :vanora_smile:

Okay, thanks. Haha. I need to get something to eat, so I'll do that before sending anything. xD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 19:28:07 )
Hope it's okay that I have two posts in a row. Since I'm ready with the characters and commissions I would like to order. :)

1)The first one I would like is of Legolas and my LotR OC, Lithorniel please. You can pick either their Middle Earth versions or their modern versions, it's up to you.

Lith's personality info

- Sweet
- Kind
- Awkward
- Shy
- Insecure
- Compassionate
- Forgiving
- Modest
- Selfless
- Meek/Vunerable

Any sweet and romantic pose works well for them.

2) The second order I would like to place is of my OC, Sultana please.

Personality

- Cunning
- Manipulative
- Clever
- Callous
- Vain
- Mean
- Alluring
- Persuasive
- Efficient
- Sadistic

Anything that fits her personality works for a pose.

3) The third one I'm requesting is my fallen angel, Ramziel.

Personality

- Kind
- Confident
- Charming
- Stubborn
- Selfless
- Brave
- Rebellious
- Protective
- Passionate
- Snarky

His wings are optional, but if you do include them, please make them slightly tattered looking.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 21:09:38 )
@lithinel: Ooo!! These are definitely something I can do within the span of a few days, so I'll get started on them after dinner. They'll be fun to do! I am glad you gave me their personalities, it makes it much easier to think of a pose for them!
Also, I do not mind the multiple posts~ I'll work on the LOTR couple first, and I'll give them to you all at once when I'm finished with all of them. It may only take a day depending on how much I have to do!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/19 23:32:58 )
@roseywitch: Awesome, thank you so much. Take your time with drawing them. I'm in no huge rush. And no worries, I always try to provide personality info. I've requested the trade with with you, so I'll add the items once you accept it.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 00:23:03 )

Hello there :00

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 01:16:28 )
@lithinel: Thank you so much! I'll accept it and hopefully finish the first one by tomorrow~

@guttedbunny: Hey! How's it going? :D

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/20 01:22:24 )
@roseywitch: You are very welcome. And no worries at all, take your time. I've added the items to the trade.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 05:19:12 )
@lithinel: Hello! I know I said that I would send you them all at once, but because I am moving it has been slow! I am half way done with the second one, but I finished the first one! So, I thought I'd send you it!
If it is taking too long, do tell me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 07:05:51 )
@RoseyWitch: hey, how have you been doing?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 16:30:16 )
@unicorn: Hey! I've been doing alright! Moving has been stressful, only have three days left to leave. But otherwise I've been doing well! How have you been doing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 20:46:12 )
@RoseyWitch: I am doing alright, are you about all packed up

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/25 21:06:17 )
@roseywitch: No worries at all, it's not taking too long. Thank you so much for sending the first one! It looks absolutely amazing! I love it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 18:16:51 )
@lithinel: Hey! I just want to let you know that I won't be able to finish the commissions. You can keep your things, because of all of the hassle. Things are stressful and tense right now IRL, so I thought it'd be better to cut it off rather than keep you waiting. You are so awesome, and so sweet, thank you again for wanting to commission me!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 18:19:29 )
@unicorn: Hey! We finished packing up just yesterday at 2 am. I haven't been on because of all of the packing. OTL I'm glad you're doing alright though! What have you been up to?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 18:21:07 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@roseywitch: Thank you for letting me know. And no worries at all. I hope things get less stressful for you soon. Thank you for the drawing piece you did do for me and for being willing to do more. If you want to cancel the trade, it's honestly up to you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 19:52:02 )
@RoseyWitch: well my little one has been drawing with crayons so she is making art, I've been taking care of my little one it is. But it is like spring sort of outside so I am happy

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/3 23:49:27 )
@lithinel: Yeah, I feel bad for taking so long plus not finishing, so the trade has been canceled! But of course, like I said you've been so kind. uvu

@unicorn: Awww that sounds fantastic!!! Your little unicorn is adorable. But I'm glad to hear you're happy! It really is nice that now it's not too cold, and it's great weather to take walks with the family. Are you planning on doing any gardening this year?

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 00:26:56 )
@RoseyWitch: You have an amazing style~ I'll have to keep an eye out for your slots and make up some currency to pay for it lol
Do you by any chance do art trades? o:
edit: RIP autocomplete devoured my ping q-q

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 01:28:41 )
@RoseyWitch: only if my mum asks my little one and I other wise I dont know. We all had a great day out and about today, my little one met a cute 3 year old boy today.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 16:30:43 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@roseywitch: Alright. Well, thank you so much for being willing to draw for me though. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.