Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 14:10:18 )

Now that is very disappointing.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 14:18:10 )
It is said that if even one of their hairs is plucked, the Vila will die, or be forced to change back to her true shape. A human may gain the control of a Vila by stealing a piece of the Vila's skin. Once burned, though, she will disappear.

Interesting Trivia: Fleur has a hair from her Veela grandmother in her wand.

So she basically casts spells with something that may have killed her grandmother.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 15:01:32 )

You can't kill a Veela like that. They're complete different creatures.
Veela always have a human form, until they get mad. Then they have a bird like head and get wings. The rest is still human. Once they calm down, they're back to their complete human form.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 15:14:21 )
Maybe when you pluck their hair they get mad and get a birdlike head and grow wings :vanora_xd: But yeah Veelas and Vilas seem to have some differences. Maybe distant cousins and not exactly the same creature.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 15:25:47 )

Imagine pissing off a combination of those 2

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 15:31:17 )
I think you would need to produce alot of flowers and round cakes if you wanted to live. And stay away from high places like the Eiffel Tower. Its not even safe inside your house because Vilas can make strong winds capable of lifting houses. So you are better off in a cave until they forget about you.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/1 17:19:08 )

A cave? Well, that's it then. I'm doomed. We don't even have hills here. Best we can do is a bump in the road.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.