Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are you gonna do this weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 17:17:48 )

That's right the weekend is almost here! What are you gonna do this weekend?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 17:19:02 )

I'm going to play Pokemon Go, since there will be an event. And I'm also going to have to clean my apartment :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 17:24:54 )

Good question. Hm.
As far as I know, I don't have anything planned. At least to go anywhere. Might work on some art.

|

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 17:45:32 )

@Miss Kitty: That sounds good to me. You could spend it relaxing ^^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 19:00:13 )
What is the PoGo event?! If the weather is good, I'll be playing too!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 19:12:27 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 21:30:34 )
×My daughter has a transgender support group she wants to go to. She's painfully shy. She's been there once but is still nervous about going alone. Her husband has to work at that time, so I told her that I would go with her. It's being held down the street from her apartment, so I guess if the weather permits, I will park at her building and we can walk to avoid having to pay for public parking.
×I have my multiples on the weekends, so I get to hang out out with them.
×I have started walking as a way to lose weight and help with my insomnia. So I will probably walk around the neighborhood as well.
×I'm going to continue studying Spanish.
×My girlfriend Molly wants to come hang out with me while my other girlfriend, Janna goes to work.

Nothing too exciting.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 22:06:32 )
there's a fire and ice festival downtown here, so I'd like to go see what that's all about. otherwise I work through the weekend so that too

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:00:12 )
Well, I will be working tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday, but I'll find out tomorrow at work. If I have the day off, housework and sleeping on Sunday, if not, work again.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:01:15 )

@Runner Available: New Gen 3 mons just dropped in the game, and the raid bosses are changing today AND only gen 3 mons are spawning for about a week.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:03:14 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Oh that sounds like fun. ^^
@Kaderin Triste: Working sucks. XD I worked all this week and I'm looking forward to having off.
@Seo: Oh that sounds cool. You should report back your findings.
@Shamrock Shamus: I didn't know that you had another GF. I only knew about Janna lol Sounds like you will have a good weekend. I hope that you can go for those walks.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:06:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I have 2 jobs even, so it's tough to get days off. I had been getting Sundays off, but had to work last week because literally everyone possible had it requested off for the Super Bowl. So hopefully I'm back to that schedule, otherwise I won't be getting days off again, which is rough.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:06:18 )
@Totalanimefan:
Will do! I honestly know very little about the festival. my coworker popped up a little notification about it on facebook, and it looks like it'll have fireworks and ice sculptures or something. :O

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:16:42 )

@Kaderin Triste: That's rough. There was a point in my life I was working two jobs too. And the one that was more full time was nice and would give me the same days off a week so that I would actually have days off. (from both jobs). But then we got a new boss and he was an ass, so for like a month I had no days off, and I came to him super tired and I said that I need to have two days off in a row, even if you can get me my old days off.
I don't know how you do it. It sucks.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:16:56 )

@Seo: Make a thread about it when you get back. It sounds cool.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:18:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes. : D I have Janna and Molly. Janna has a girlfriend herself but she's on vacation with her friends right now, so Janna hasn't seen her in a bit.

I will. : ) I wish Pokémon go would work on my phone. It would probably make walking more entertaining. Do you like it alot?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:19:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Back in the fall, I was only getting one day off a month. And I was drained...all the time. But the gal at the one job who makes the schedules has finally gotten it in her head that my days off at the other job are Saturday and Sunday, so she's been giving me Sunday off since just after Christmas. I'm usually too tired to do anything more than sleep on my day off, but it's nice to have it.
I just hope that I'm back on that schedule after last week.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:32:27 )
Totalanimefan:

@Runner Available: New Gen 3 mons just dropped in the game, and the raid bosses are changing today AND only gen 3 mons are spawning for about a week.

What the heck, will they ever drop gen 3 permanently? I need to read up on this event, but this sounds so gimmicky, like a clickbait title on a YouTube video... Dammit, Niantic.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:32:28 )
@Totalanimefan:
yeah if it ends up being as eventful as it sounds, I will!

ama

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 23:46:07 )

@Shamrock Shamus: Yeah I like the game. It really motivates me to go for a walk lol
@Runner Available: I meant dropped like put into the game, not dropping like taken out ^^; Sorry for the confusion.
@Seo: Great ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.