Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat RIP in pieces (call a wahmbulance)

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 18:32:03 )
I spent my whole weekend coding and now I feel like I did NOTHING

and I feel like crap, hoping it's allergies and not sickness because I can't afford to be dead for 2 weeks, slept like poop last night, and I have to go work a party of 45 at work tonight. Q-Q *massages swollen nodes in throat*

I just want to crawl in bed and watch Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I need a wahmbulance to bring me some cheese cries pls

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 19:01:40 )

That really sucks. I hope that you can get some rest tonight.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 19:02:39 )
@Vii: *hands Vii some antihistamines, ice cream and cheese cries* The ice cream helps with allergies for some reason..I speak from experience. AND if its not allergies, you still get some tasty sweets to get that dopamine up.

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 23:45:40 )
-funnels vitamin c to you-
I hope you get to rest and if you have to go tonight that you have some fun.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 04:09:29 )

@Vii: Ugh that sucks.
I know what it feels like to barely get any sleep, it's awful. I hope you can eventually get a good night's sleep soon and that you feel better soon.
@Saeyra: WAIT HOLD UP!! Ice cream helps with allergies!?!? Never heard of that but that's an excuse to eat ice cream all the time xD if my mom believes me.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 14:31:00 )
@RainbowPanda: Yeah its cold so it helps with the swelling and irritation in the throat. For me and my sister it does anyways. Try it! :vanora_xd:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/9 15:35:36 )

@Saeyra: I shall try it! Ty

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:04:47 )
@Totalanimefan: x @Saeyra: x @Lithium: x @Boris: x @RainbowPanda: x
♥ Thank you all so much for your well wishes guise! Q-Q And thank you for the advice (I love ice cream so much)! Sorry I'm responding like 208r8938r08 years later. Turns out I was indeed sick, and it made me break out in hives (RIP) since for whatever reason my body is allergic to sickness, AND I found out that I can't even take Tylenol or any kind of cold medicine anymore because that makes me swell up around the ears and face.

We drink tons of fruit smoothies so idek how I got sick in the first place! I'm coming off it now, still coughing up some gross stuff but booooy oh boy am I glad it wasn't too bad. c':

P.S. Clove is like, the strongest natural antibiotic! You can get a tincture which you add to water or juice and drink, and it totally boosts your immune system. But you can actually overdose on the stuff, it's so strong. :D

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:11:51 )
@Vii: Glad to see you are doing better! *hands Vii some more ice cream*

Always ping me please.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:12:13 )
@vii: Rest in peace in pieces.
I hope you are feeling better. Also, for what it's worth, ginger helps soothe throats. You can boil the root and add something to the water and drink it.

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 00:33:38 )
@Saeyra: Yaaay, more ice cream! 8D I legitimately ate like... two full cups of ice cream the other night, and felt no shame because thankfully my boyfriend did too. xD I just kinda wish I hadn't, now, because now we're out until we go shopping tomorrow. d:

@Shamrock Shamus: Yes, many pieces. So many pieces. c': Thanks Shamus! I definitely need to get some ginger, I really could have used some since it's such a good anti-inflammatory. I love cooking with it. Such a wonderful flavour!

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 12:43:58 )
Start taking medicine as soon as you can.
That is my advice.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/18 21:59:42 )
@Vii: You're welcome. I am not overly fond of the flavor but it does taste good in some dishes.

For the ginger tea, it's pretty good with honey added or lemon (though that is probably the last thing you want when your throat hurts.) It also helps appetite and upset stomachs. When I was going through chemotherapy, it was a life saver.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.