Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Not so nice people...

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 22:58:42 )
Have you even known someone who is kind of an asshole? But they've been out of your life for a long time, that now you kinda miss them? I had a dream last night about this person and in the dream we started chatting again and it was odd. I don't know what I would do if they started talking to me again.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 23:01:57 )

You can get through this.
When we think about the dreams that we have it can make us questions ourselves and what we really think about things.
But a dream is just a dream nothing more.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 09:16:57 )
a colorful unicorn
@Shark: I've had dreams like this before, and yes I must agree with @Totalanimefan: because dreams do make you question yourself. And so much more
without a horn!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 12:23:33 )

@Shark: you're a shark. I know what you should do if they start talking to you again.
But yeah I've met a few assholes in my life and I'm glad I'm rid of them. Yeah, okay, I some times think about them, but that doesn't mean I miss them.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 17:55:44 )
I think its more like... I've been through so much worse that now it seems so simple.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 18:20:30 )
As others have mentioned, dreams are just dreams. You can't interpret them literally. The person in your dream could (and probably did) be a mere symbol for what's really bothering you.

And honestly, I think you hit the nail on the head here:
Shark:
I think its more like... I've been through so much worse that now it seems so simple.

I've had assholes in my life... but I sure don't miss them! I STILL have PTSD from my last roommate...
It's best not to dwell on things like that. Instead try and focus on the fact that they're a source of toxicity which is no longer in your life!

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 18:23:03 )

@Shark: Yeah but you don't owe them anything. They were a jerk to that's that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.