Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback A +1, -1 option

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 19:17:33 )

Now, I wouldn't say this should be available in all threads, as I feel some potential drama COULD happen, or it could become a popularity thing.
But, maybe in the feedback forum in the very least, there could be a button located near the first post of a thread and users could either +1 that idea/feedback or -1 if they don't particularly like it.
I know on another site I used to go on, giving any sort of feedback ended up growing particularly bad and nothing was really done about it. While I don't see that happening here, I do know there are some people who simply are afraid to give feedback, rather its fear from doing so on past sites or their anxiety or what have you. This little system could help, as they wouldn't have to post and no one would have to know the individual liked it or didn't.
But for users who aren't afraid to write out feedback/ideas, they can still +1 or -1, but could also post, explaining why or why not in the thread.

Just a random thought I had ^^ For all I know it sucks xD But just throwing it out there. Cause why not?

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 19:18:59 )
I second this! +1

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 19:26:11 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:23:38 )
I would +1 this idea XD

But only in this forum because yeah I have seen it go poorly on other sites >.>

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 17:08:09 )

Yeah what Luffer Nutter said. Only in this forum is the staff does decide to do it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.