Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Who the heck...

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:20:39 )
Makes a grilled cheese sandwich in a microwave?!?

My boyfriend told me that is what he ate after telling me he has a tummy ache. He is lactose intolerant, but still... IN A MICROWAVE?!?!?

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:24:07 )
LOL it just sounds like he was too lazy to physically cook something.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:24:31 )
Best way to beat lactose intolerance and the toilet problems that ensue is...more lactose! To flush out everything in your system:P

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:28:51 )
That technically makes it a microwave cheese tho.

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 02:33:32 )
@Queen Prisma: honest to god. its literally the best thing. soft bread, melted cheese, its amaaaaaazing! put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, flip it midway so it doesnt go soggy. and now i want one..

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 04:17:02 )
Better than microwaving a pop tart...

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 04:50:10 )
People microwave eggs. I always thought that was strange. Rubbery eggs.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 04:51:41 )
I couldn't cook a grilled cheese that way. It's just... wrong! :vanora_cry:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 15:09:27 )
@Alexis: He was...

@Majesticles: Basically. A few hours after that, he wanted a bowl of cereal.

@Runner Available: Ugh, you are right. Dx

@nyx: I'm just not sure how I feel on this now. :/ I've always learned how to cook it on the stove. I did do it on a George Forman grill pretty good. It was hard to clean it up, but it was worth it. Made it crispy each time. :D

@Colin: Yeah, that would take the 'pop' out of 'tart'.

@Shamrock Shamus: I don't think I could do that. :T I did an omelet in a bag before. It didn't cook all the way, but that was a long time ago. I think I might have done it wrong.

@onsenmark: I know! I couldn't either! I was freakin out on him and even asked his friend on mic if they thought it was wrong. They agreed.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 18:23:24 )
@queen prisma: And I'm not even using hyperbole here. Pop Tarts literally have microwave instructions. You nuke them for, like, 10 seconds or less. You know, when a minute in the toaster just takes too darn long...

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 18:32:35 )
Runner Available:
That technically makes it a microwave cheese tho.

this lol

but now that nyx mentions it I never thought about the soft bread >___>

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 19:06:07 )

I dont think i could ever make it in the microwave. I've got an awesome way to make it with a toaster >> but I also like the crunch of a grilled cheese, so microwave wouldn't do it for me >>

|

Donator — squid Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 20:43:44 )
@Queen Prisma: oh dont get me wrong, i love it crispy, but maaaaan. you should definitely try it in the microwave. its soft, melted, and just amazing.
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 21:33:55 )
@Colin: I never actually seen those instructions before. But wow, it sounds interesting.

@Miss Kitty: Same here! But I did see this one thing that was sold at a store some where, but it was a few years back. It was some kind of bag like thing that you put your bread and cheese in and pop it into the toaster. It was pretty interesting, I'll give it that. But I never actually tried it.

@nyx: I'll think about it the next time I want a grilled cheese. :) Knowing my boyfriend, if I asked him for one, he'd probably microwave it. xD

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 01:08:05 )
@Queen Prisma: I've never had a microwaved omelet in a bag before. My ex was extremely frugal and decided that we didn't have to use the stove top to make scrambled eggs and it was nasty.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 03:08:43 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Oh wow. Sounds like your ex didn't like to cook or maybe didn't know how.

I don't mind cooking, but it I was wanting to be lazy, I'd throw some ramen into a pot, let it cook and strain the water, put the noodles back in the pot, add in a can of chili and some cheese. Boom, dinner.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 03:49:25 )
@Boris: On a grilled cheese?
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — - Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 03:54:15 )
@Queen Prisma: Maybe both. I don't know how to cook though, so I can't judge. My girlfriend now is teaching me.

Hmm. Interesting. I make this microwave sticky rice I found in the frozen section and I pour a heated can of soup like Beef Stew on it. Makes a heartier meal. I will remember that though, with the ramen.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 03:54:30 )
@queen prisma: http://esvienne.com/wp-content/uploads/poptart.jpg link to a pic for proof.

And it's 3 seconds, it seems. Yeah... I wish I was joking.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 05:04:35 )
a colorful unicorn
@Queen Prisma: oh my maybe he shouldn't of had cheese,
I've tried it that way but it doesn't taste like a real grilled cheese!

without a horn!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.