Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Mobile friendly

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 17:37:21 )
I know I've said this a million times back pre-blackout, but I feel it needs repeated.

Thank you guys so much for being so mobile friendly!!! I was so worried that with the changes made over the blackout that there would be some loss to the mobile site functions. I'm really glad those worries were not needed.

I just thought you guys deserved another thank you for this.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 17:42:20 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 23:46:24 )

Yes! This site is good on mobile, and hands down it's the best avatar site on mobile! I love that I can go on Voltra on my phone and it doesn't give me a headache.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 21:44:52 )
I think ive only had one issue but that was probably my phone being dumb
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 21:55:56 )
a colorful unicorn
I love being able to use my phone late at night into the early morning by posting around on my phone when I can't be on my laptop, because my little unicorn has to to sleep at somepoint. So I must say thank you as to I am on my phone right now, posting this.
without a horn!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/8 05:16:37 )
@Dread Pirate: What was the issue? It may or may not have been your phone and either way, we can try to trouble shoot it. :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/10 00:38:05 )
I feel like I'm one of the only people who doesn't think Voltra is that mobile friendly. Like, it takes absolute AGES for pages to load unless I have a wifi connection. Seriously, like 3 + minutes for forums and 10+ minutes for the shops pages. And I know it's not an issue with my browser/needing to clear my cache because my other main site loads much faster compared to here.
I do appreciate a lot of the more mobile friendly aspects, like how the forums appear, but I also wish that instead of having a tab for showing online friends, it was for messages instead since, unless I'm on an actual computer, I don't get any message notification unless I happen to select the main menu drop tab thing.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 11:23:47 )
@kaderin triste:
I wonder if it's your signal or provider? Or if your phone runs on 3g? I mean yeah there's a lot of images to load on here, so it might take an extra second, but it's never taken that long for me. O:

ama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.