Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Guild Wars 2

Voltie — eat me Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/23 09:37:14 )
So, I already figure that little to no one plays this game on here because no one knew what I was talking about on the Discord. LOL. > u < But! In the slim chance that there is another player out there...

Hi! I've been playing Guild Wars 2 for five years now! :D I'm always looking to find more GW2 friends!

If you play...

What's your favorite class right now?
Mine is Guardian! Guard is life!

What's your least favorite class?
For me, it's Rangers. I'm really not a fan of them at all, especially when other people are in the party. LOL. I have some real Ranger hate, no lie.

Are you excited for the new expansion (Path of Fire)?
I'M SO HYPED I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF. HYPE TRAIN! WOO WOO!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:24:14 )

[x]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 12:21:06 )
I've been playing it off and on. One of these days, I'm going to get the expansions so I can open more character slots.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/15 20:20:42 )
The hubby and I have had it since it came out. We were really disappointed with the endgame so we quit after a year. We came back when the new expansion came out. Got our gliders and then quit again. My hubby's highest char is a guardian and mine is a ranger because its a pet class. I know rangers aren't the best and they don't really want me in dungeons, but how was I supposed to know that like 4 years ago when I made her. :vanora_xd: my other chars are thief and elementalist

Always ping me please.

Donator — nyan? Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 22:12:25 )
neko says;
I downloaded Guild wars 2 but I haven't actually played it yet. I'm confused as to if I want to make a Ranger or Necromancer.

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 22:15:06 )
I've been playing it on and off for about 5 years too, with biiiig long breaks in between...got the new expansion and all again, love the mounts:)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 08:47:32 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 11:11:41 )
I've been playing off and on for a couple of years. But only really got INTO it last year. Binged the heck out of it on my engineer, was so fun. I think that has to be my favorite class too.
I think I'm already about half way through the expansion? Maybe. Got two of the mounts ~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 16:49:41 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/11 21:25:20 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
I have the bunny thing and the raptor
/forgets proper names
They're a lot of fun. I love the mount mechanics in gw2 <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 07:41:33 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 21:26:08 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
is okay <3
and yes! the mounts all have different abilities. the bunny thing does a high jump (so now you can reach some places that weren't really intended, and discover some hilarious textures) and the raptor thing can run fast. and you can increase their abilities/add new extensions to them. so the company did a good job at making mounts not dull

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 21:49:02 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 21:54:44 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
Neither, I think you just have to find the place where the mounts are stabled (in the path of fire areas, of course) and complete the hearts. You might have to complete the first couple of PoF story quests first though, I could be wrong?

So you pretty much can get them almost immediately with expansion

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:01:08 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:05:02 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
I thought so too, honestly. But I watched some review videos about the expansion before I bought it to make sure it'd all be worth it. I think it was!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:23:37 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:26:48 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
Oh goodness, I think I have all the default character slots filled. I know I have my engineer and a lv 50 (maybe?) elementalist. I don't remember the others though, since I didn't really work on them too much XD I just get addicted to creating new chars

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 22:48:59 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 23:43:25 )
@Apollo Im Burning:
Mesmers seem fun, but I never dabbled in one for more than 15 levels. Seems like a class I'd probably enjoy more later in the game.
I actually have a good screenshot of my engineer. I found a glitch where I was seeing doubles of my character, so I ceased the moment to make drawing reference XD

I love the vibrant hair colors in the game. I think I took this screen cause I wanted to draw the bridge, but my gf was running across it so I caught her too.

I dont really have screens of my other chars. Only this one while I was playing my elementalist and saw something silly

ama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.