Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 10:40:34 )
@Bonnie: ohhh I hate writing papers in general |D go go *\o/*

@Unicorn: walking is good. I need to do more xD

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 16:35:58 )
@eerie: well cant do much now. Shelter in place is in order. So i guess in the backyard today. Sorry been crying.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 19:52:02 )

@eerie: well I love to write but I need something INTERESTING!!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 19:52:49 )

@Unicorn: yeah it’s here too so I’m gonna stay inside the best I can hopefully I haven’t caught it since I’ve been out a little bit here and there

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/24 20:49:21 )
@Bonnie: I've been inside a lot the part that gets to me, is not seeing my mum, or not seeing my stepdad, let alone other family, or friends. There wont be Easter or Mothers day, or anything.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 03:53:12 )

@Unicorn: yeah that is also sad; we had a trip planned to see my paternal grandmother but that’s canceled. It’s sad as hell it was planned for Easter

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 10:56:01 )
@Bonnie: it is very sad all around, probably why most just want to sleep, or cry. But I know that I still want to cry. I feel sad for what we are all going through.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 12:51:08 )
@Unicorn: well it's good to be safe. sorry you're finding it difficult at this time. you can definitely still go for walks as long as you aren't approaching any people

@Bonnie: I really hate academic papers haha. I'm sooo bad at writing them. not that my creative writing is much better |D

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 14:03:47 )
@eerie: well I aint going to the store, and there is a reason behind it all to. My mum maybe sick, because someone from her job has been sick since Friday, who she has worked with for more than a few days. There is a reason, why I am annoyed with people, who think they need to go out when there sick with something not good. Ugh

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 16:46:41 )

@Unicorn: same here. but we will make it through if we are careful and respect other humans by staying away from them! <33 *giving you a virutal hug**
@eerie: I was interested in studying creative writing, but I know that in order to be a good writer you need to read and I don't read xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 22:28:59 )
@Bonnie: True and all thank you for the virutal hug.
virutal hugs back. It is rainy, and cold outside of my place. And it smells like fall outside. I had to bring in some food from store I guess I'll be eating eggs tonight with sausage patties.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 22:40:40 )

@Unicorn: you are absolutely welcome! <33 I went and got Wendy’s because I’m currently at my friends apartment

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 22:47:20 )
@Bonnie: hopefully you don't get sick, or anything. I can't see my friends, family it is all good.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 22:48:47 )

@Unicorn: yeah we aren’t sick so far. It’s just I still have work and they stay closer to work than I do.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 22:52:10 )
@Bonnie: oh i see well that is good to hear

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 23:28:55 )

@Unicorn: yeah I just hope it all gets contained! It’s spreading pretty quickly in my state now

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 00:38:03 )
@Bonnie: same here the number jumped up pretty high since last night. More cases, more have passed. Its not good. Its got to go

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 05:06:59 )
@Unicorn: oh no I meant like a walk just around an isolated road or something. definitely get those groceries online if you can. hope your mom's okay! there are other sicknesses out there still, so it's not necessarily this virus. I don't want you to worry too much. D:

@Bonnie: hmmm right. gotta absorb the content you want to produce to know how it's done haha. I've decided to start listening to audiobooks during my long days at home. but I've still just been watching videos |D

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 06:22:32 )
@eerie: the person my mom worked with she worked with a lot and just the other night that person had to go by ambulance to the ER because that person was coughing so much and could barely breathe. But we will wait and see I am going to go take a hot bath now
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 18:30:32 )

@Unicorn: yeah It’s sad. I know it’s continuing to get worse and I area of the state is safe from it.

@eerie: I watch hell videos.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.