Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:09:15 )

Hello everyone, I hope it's alright if i join in ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:11:47 )
@Aonani: oh yes the more the merrier in here :D
how's it going?

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:14:51 )

@eyry: yeah I’m trying my best lol! I wonder what the heck I can do but probably
@Aonani: YOU LOOOK GREAT! <333 how are you today?
@Unicorn: yeah it’s oky xD I’ll do it for myself!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:18:13 )

@eyry: Doing good, finally finished having family over so now im free to be a hermit and lurk online xD how about you?
@bonnie: Thank you, I'm just always amazed at what you come up with. its so goooodddd! I'm doing good, how've you been?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:19:21 )

@Aonani: aw shucks babe! I can and will always say the same to you! <33

I’m doing well just browsing the forums and social media as it slowly passes.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:19:38 )
@Bonnie: I guess patience is now all you can do. you're offering ohms which are desirable and everything

@Aonani: nice nice. I've just been chilling online. people are waking up so it's more active on here haha. I'm going to try to draw something now

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:21:43 )

@eyry: yeah and I just opened 3 rabbit orbs and got a Dragon so I’m gonna sit on it and see if I want to keep this one. I dunno if someone wants to trade for it I’ll be really happy

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:23:11 )
@Bonnie: omg nice! I just opened like 6 the other day and got 4 pigs orz

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:24:05 )

@eyry: yeah with this orb I’ve just had a little of good luck xD I’m not disappointed I have a lot of the more common ones but it’s not so bad

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:24:15 )

@bonnie: nice, you working today too? I'm just random posting on gaia to advertise Voltra xD

@eyry: '0 you draw? How awesome! I do like the activity. Hopefully with more people come those that want to invest in the site love to see this continue

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:25:17 )

@Aonani: OOOF. XD how does Gaia look these days! It’s been like what 8 years since I’ve even typed gaiaonline in the web browser.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:27:55 )

@bonnie: xD I know you're not supposed to link other sites but I've been doing it for the last few weeks and no ones said a peep. lol
it's really dead compared to the old days, but from what I can see it's alot of older people coming back to reconnect and get back into it. so thats a good sign

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:28:02 )
@Bonnie: haha it's good. someone has to be lucky or else no rares would be in circulation at all. I got a rabbit and an ox, but still need a dragon. so I'll be getting more...later |D

@Aonani: haha I do draw. I don't say that with much confidence. it's pretty active right now for a time in between events. or that's my impression at least

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:32:21 )

@Aonani: well that’s nice I don’t even remember what the avatars look like. I mean if you’re inviting people from Gaia to here I don’t see that as such a bad thing. Being that Gaia may still be such a huge site it won’t really matter.
@eyry: gotcha. If I get another dragon I’ll let you know I may open one more! Who knows? XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:34:52 )

@eyry: At least you are working on it and it can only get better. yeah ive been seeing more and more people joining and relatively more people online which is great. I'm generally a lurker so I don't really help xD

@bonnie: Yeah, basically just to get the word out, and more of a "more people, more money, more improvement" kinda thing for the site.
I loved ernya and it was such a shame it eventually closed down. So the more the merrier

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:36:07 )

@Aonani: gosh I miss Ernya. I finally remembered my username. Im pretty sure it was Nebur. So if you remember Nebur that was me. XD

I will always regret stepping off during college

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:39:53 )

@Bonnie: yes, I do remember! I've got the same name here as I did there. I stepped off for a while when I got a new position at work and then bam. Went back and it was just the apology on the link. I think it was right around the time that a lot of them where shutting down too.

Plus the bases where so cute D: These ones are great as well

Chatterbox

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:41:25 )

@Aonani: ahh! XD it’s been so long. I will say the bases on Ernya were epic. I also love them here. I do honestly prefer smaller, cuter avatars so right now here is my favorite.

I did love Roliana as well. But I prefer the avatars here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:47:04 )
@Aonani: are you new too? haha I haven't seen you around before, so you're either an oldie returning or a newbie xD not a current regular

@Bonnie: haha if you do and I still don't have one, I'd love to know xD I haven't kept track of how many I've opened, but I'm sure I'd be sad to find out haha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 17:48:08 )

@eyry: yeah and I’d be down to do straight up item trades if you see some stuff I want. I’d trade in a heartbeat xD

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.