Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:50:02 )
⭑@Unicorn: i mostly just have all the fancy little bath and body works ones. they are honestly a very decent price for what you get. though i'm afraid with the coronavirus stuff i won't be able to find any at the store even just for my collection. i rememeber collecting those when i was younger but now i just like to have them on hand as they are useful and smell nice but i'm worried that the stores won't even carry any. of course i'm grateful people are being hygienic but i still want some for me!! lol✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:53:24 )
@chika: that is where I bought my halloween unicorn scent one from lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 06:45:19 )
⭑@Unicorn: tbh its where i have all my favorite scents from hahahaha my current favorite is champagne toast. just smells like a lipgloss sold at a kids' store but it brings me joy✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 06:56:21 )
@chika: that one sounds like it bring back great memories.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:37:20 )

@Unicorn: yup , I much prefer staying happy xD sorry you're not getting lots of sleep. I feel that pain. My
*Pointed look at baby in lap* it's two an child!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:42:02 )
⭑@Unicorn: it really does honestly. it smells like a lipsmackers, i thought it'd smell more like champagne but oh well!✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:44:13 )
@Shadami: your little one not letting you sleep either?

@chika: awe lipsmackers lipbalm is great though

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:46:07 )

Yuppers. I haven't slept well in a year. XD active little thing. Inside and outside my tummy. Lol

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:46:45 )
⭑@Unicorn: ikr smells like childhood so im not mad. but then again its probably for the better as whipping out a champagne toast smelling hand sanitizer is probably easier to explain in school or work when it smells like skittles lol✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:49:00 )
@chika: lol that might also be so very true as well giggles

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:50:23 )
⭑@Unicorn: i would just like to imagine the stern talking to hahah i wouldnt enjoy that
how is your day/night? i should be sleeping rn✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:51:52 )
@chika: it is about to be 2 in the morning, but I ain sleepy after the fact that I took a nap earlier yesterday

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:52:26 )
But you should go get some rest, if you need sleeps

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:53:46 )
⭑@Unicorn: oh i took a nap as well but i'm just doomed to wake up early everyday. i certainly should sleep but i'm debating watching an episode of some old disney show or something✰

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 08:56:35 )
@chika: Ooh I get it, I wish that I could be watching every "Land Before Time" but cant fo that our tv cable cord hasn't been being nice.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 09:57:07 )

@eleven: I am going to be trying my best! No bites yet! XD
@Unicorn: I’ve never been to a concert like official music artist concert.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 10:01:36 )
@Bonnie: yep, I got to see Flyleaf which last I heard that band broke up. Stonesour, Nonpoint, and Disturbed my friend at the time wanted to do something special for me days before my birthday. Back then so we went. Plus it was my very first concert. We mainly went to go see Disturbed because that was my favorite band growing up.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 10:03:29 )

@Unicorn: that sounds awesome! I’ve never been presented the opportunity to go to one growing up because we couldn’t afford it, which is fine but if I could go to one now when I budget the money for it, I’d be happy!

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 10:14:49 )
@Bonnie: Disturbed, and all of the other bands were great to see in concert ♡ awe I hooe that you can go toa concert someday, I am so sorry that no one ever did that for you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 13:43:29 )
@Unicorn: I've never used any lush products myself though actually. I've been into lushes at least though haha

@Bonnie: good very determined. pro-active for me is just looking in the exchange for things on my quest list xD

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.