Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:28:36 )
@Bonnie:

yeah true lol but im not paying for these classes, they were paid for already by my scholarships.

Also,
@eleven:

Chili is amazing!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:32:43 )

@Alicethemadhatter: okay that’s good! I’m glad you are not coming out of pocket!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:35:32 )
@Bonnie:

I wouldn't be able to take these classes outta pocket....That would mentally and financially kill me...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:37:04 )
@Tsundererra: sometimes she helps, but tonight she was bouncing around making me stop my cleaning. So I'll have to clean more tomorrow. When her toys get put into a box, she dumps the toys out and makes the mess all over again. I was eating turns out I didn't have to cook tonight.

@Bonnie: sounds good a #selfcare bath is always a good bath. Take your time to soak, and relax.

@eleven: chili is always yummy to have at anytime of the year.

@Alicethemadhatter: there is a chili recipe, that I've had on the front page of my charity, for a very long time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:37:43 )

@Alicethemadhatter: yeah it’s hard. I had to take out student loans but that’s just the reality of it.
@Unicorn: yeah I’m about to go and finish my assignment I know what I’m going to say for the most part been thinking about it while in the shower

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:39:23 )
@Unicorn:
I know lol gonna try it out this weekend.

@Bonnie:

Ayee.....paying those back must of been a pain.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:40:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: Omg, I used to dump my toys out of the box like that. xD Sounds like she wanted to give you more stuff to clean. I hope she helps you clean tomorrow :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:42:32 )
@Alicethemadhatter: ohhh what classes are you taking?
tbh I don't have chili very often, but it always smells amazing

@Unicorn: I saw the recipe was listed on the front page but I'll have to take a closer look to see if I could make it

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:49:20 )

@Alicethemadhatter: I haven’t started I’m still in school. I’m working on a MBA. You don’t have to start paying until you are out completely

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:52:48 )
@Bonnie: well that is good to hear sorry I thought you said bath before maybe you said shower so sorry for reading it all wrong.

@Alicethemadhatter: awesome, and glad to hear.

@Tsundererra: maybe, I'd really like to take her to the library for a bit, or see if we can spot some owls down by the river.

@eleven: ahh I see, let me know on if you do end up making it. it was a recipe for my daughter, I do have more recipes that I need to put up, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:53:44 )
@Unicorn: it doesn't look too hard actually! I'll give it a go. need to buy the ingredients haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:54:40 )

@Unicorn: oh no don’t apologize at all! That’s not something to be sorry for love! <3 it’s all good! Whatcha been up to?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:55:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: Oh wow, you actually sound like a cool parent. My mom would only take me shopping with her, and I remember not being fond of it. xD You going to pick up some books for her at the library? Also, owl-watching sounds so cool. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:06:46 )
@eleven: sounds good and glad to hear, maybe I'll put up some other recipes tomorrow.

@Bonnie: awe thank you, well I ate dinner, had dessert with my daughter. Then I trimmed her toenails, and fingernails. and now I am trying to keep up with all of my pings, Lol. how about you?

@Tsundererra: she normally goes to the library so see there toys I've read some books to her there before. I may need to see what the age is for her to have her own library card, because I don't know on where mine is at so I can't check out books. She just fell asleep in the book bed. She was pretty tired, she loves being on the go with me loves going to the store, loves going to the lush store to buy soaps, bath bombs, shower gels, bubble bars and more. We will pry go back there in 2 weeks. I am cooler than some lol I do what I can to keep here busy and happy

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:08:15 )
@Unicorn: oh man only if you have time. no pressure to provide us recipes

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:10:35 )
@eleven: I'll see what I can do, I do own a few cookbooks or more besides. Giggles

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:12:21 )
@Unicorn: nice I shall learn to cook from your wisdom xD

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:15:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Unicorn: I think I had my own library card when I was like 5 or 6, but def talk to a librarian about it. They can prolly give you a new one too if you don’t feel like finding it.
Oooooh, I love going to Lush, but unfortunately they weren’t around when I was a kid. The closest thing was bath & body works, which is all right.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:20:39 )

@Unicorn: I’m good! I’m putting the finishing touches on this assignment to complete it and then I plan on possibly going to bed and if not laying down

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:27:03 )
@eleven: awe, so sweet, thank you for your kind words.

@Tsundererra: awe I am so sorry to hear that, my little one loves lush. that is her go to bath bomb store. She still has a Penguin shaped bath bomb from the 2019 Christmas line (which is like 2 halves but one big bath bomb, and the Rose Butterfly bath bomb. We have more bubble bars at the moment we love bubbles. than we do of bath bombs. I also have 1 bath bomb left and it is of the eggplant, it smells pretty just like the eggplant soap. but sadly I didn't get the soap, my mum did however.

@Bonnie: well hopefully you can sleep good tonight.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.